White Gown, Purple Butterlies

I stare at myself in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I twirl causing my soft waved hair gently sways, today is the day.
The day I grow up, the day my life changes.

I stare at myself in awe as my tailor walks into the room preparing to tie the ribbon on my dresses corset.

"You look gorgeous, Marinette." She adjusts the bottom of my dress and begins to tighten my the corset so it hugs my curves.

My reflection surprises me as she steps away from the dress and sighs of joy.

I feel like an actual princess. This dress may have been expensive, but it was so worth it.
She tucks my vail behind my braid;

-as I take a deep breath.

This is happening.

Adrien POV ;

I fasten my tie and admire myself in my mirror.
Im marrying the love of my life, the one woman who makes my world 10x better. I have no idea how she's mine, but im beyond grateful that by the end of tonight she will be my wife.

I clip my pendant on and straighten out my suit;

-as the smell of cheese hits my nose.

"Plagg I cant have you making me smell like camembert on my wedding day." I flick his cheese into the trash as he dramatically gasps.

"Jeez. Okay mom." Plagg crosses his arms as I take a deep breath.

"Im getting married, Plagg. Can you believe it? The woman of my dreams is in the dressing room across from here preparing for OUR wedding." I rant aloud as he yawns.

"I know I sound emotionless right now Kid but i'm actually proud of you believe it or not. I feel as if you guys are gonna last. I've seen hundreds of miracle holders and I've never seen two this in love. Treat her well." He pats my shoulder as I pull him into a very awkward hug considering how small he is but I don't care.

"Thank you. You're the best." I grin as he scoffs.

"Don't get to close, Kid. Im gonna get fur on your suit." I let go of him and nod.

"Now we shall welcome the groom" A voice echos from the venue.

"It's show time."

Marinette POV

Oh my god he got called out.
This is actually happening.
I hear the footsteps of Manon stepping down the aisle throwing flowers left and right as the crowd awes.

I take another deep breath and welcome myself through the door.

Everyone gasps at my beauty as I look at Adrien, he looks like he's about to cry.

He blushes as my face lights up and I giggle while shedding a few tears.

I wipe the tears away and walk up in front of him.

"You are so beautiful." He stares into my bluebell eyes as we joint both of our hands together.

"And you're very handsome." A grin spreads across my face.

We don't even focus on what the priest says, all we care about is each other.

This moment.

Our eyes.

"Adrien, Do you take Marinette Dupain-Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest faces Adrien, he doesn't fail to hesitate with his answer;

"I do."

I shed another as the priest turns his head toward me.

"Marinette, Do you take Adrien Agreste to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Just like Adrien I don't hesitate whatsoever,

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." The priest nods as Adrien tilts me and kisses me passionately.

Just as we're about to hug and prepare for the after party, a purple figure appears infront of us.

No. No please not today.

Hawkmoth.

"Why hello Chat Noir and Ladybug."

fin.