The Results.

It was...
POSITIVE!
She stared at the test for a few moments before Aidren came in.
"Princess whatcha looking at?" Aidren smiled. Marinette held up the pregnancy test. "YAS!" Aidren yelled.
"...um what now?" Marinette asked. "IM SO EXCITED!!" Aidren exclaimed. "I'll go to the doctors in about two weeks for a check up." Marinette grinned.
~~Two weeks later (she's now 5 weeks pregnant ~~
Marinette arrived at the doctors office and waited in the waiting room. "Miss Dupain-Cheng?" A doctor called. Marinette stood up and walked with the lady to a room where they do ultrasounds. Marinette laid down on the bed as the doctor put vaseline on marinette's belly. Then she took a little belly scanner thing and rubs it around marinette's belly. The doctors mood completely changed when she saw that the baby wasn't breathing or moving. She sighed then looked at marinette. "I'm sorry ma'am but..I'm afraid you've had a miscarriage." She frowned. "Oh..It's not your fault it's ok.." Marinette sighed holding tears back. "Thank you." Marinette said as the doctor wiped off the Vaseline. Marinette got up and walked back to her car.Tears just kept streaming down her cheeks. She drove back to the house where everyone was normal again. People were talking and laughing. Including Aidren. The news was going to break his heart. He was so excited and ecstatic about the baby.
"Aidren can I-I talk to you.." She gulped.
"Of course!" Aidren smiled as she walked over to him. "I'm so sorry.." Marinette mumbled as she held back her tears. "What's wrong?" Adrien worried. "It was a miscarriage..." Marinette cried as she put her head into his shirt. He was silent for a minute before he walked up to marinette's and his room and slamming the door. More tears streamed down marinette's cheeks as alya wiped them away. "Alya he's heartbroken I-it's all my fault. I shouldn't taken better care of myself." Marinette murmured as she cried into her shirt. "Shhh girl it's ok. It's not your fault, miscarriages just happen and there's nothing you can do or did wrong." Alya sighed rubbing her best friends back. "Go talk to him." Alya said pushing her away from the hug and towards the stairs. Marinette nodded as she walked up the stairs and to her and Adriens room. She walked in to see Aidren laying on the bed crying. She walked over to him. "Adrien..." She sighed. "It's all my fault. I did this to myself." Aidren cried. "Aidren it's no ones fault. It just happens." Marinette said with sympathy in her voice. "I guess your right.." Aidren mumbled as he sat up. We could always try again when we're older." Marinette said as she sat next to him. It didn't make Aidren much happier. "Aidren I know you want kids but we just started dating and we are so young. I'll tell you what. Tonight we can try but if it doesn't work then we will wait until we are at least 24. Ok?" Marinette grinned. Adrien nodded with a smile.

•ALSO IK IT WOULD BE A LIL TO EARLY TO TELL BUT ITS LOGIC SO COME AT ME•