Your Not-So-Sweet Return

"Luka..?"
I breathe heavily as the person who I last recall being dead buts his hand on my cheek.

"Marinette, before you freak out we need to talk." He looks into my eyes with a stern look on his face.

I nod as my hands and body shiver. How is this happening? He got into that car accident, how is he here right now?

"I was out working for Hawkmoth. There was da decoy of my body that was placed in my car to make it seem like I died when really in the end I was just taking his dumb orders. He offered me a job and said he would kill Ladybug if I didn't." His eyes were full of sorrow, at first glance I could see but now I feel it as well.

He risked his life, friends, family, all for me?

"Luka.." I couldn't even form a sentence.

I could feel my body getting hot as he hugged me tightly.

"I thought you died.." I began to cry.

"You sacrificed all of your own shit for me! I was so sad and scared and heartbroken!!" I blurted as he hugged me tighter.

"I know, Marinette. It's all because you were under that mask, that's why I did it. I couldn't let you die in my hands." His voice sounded like a broken music box, I hated to see him like this.

Wait did he just say he knows that i'm Ladybug?

"Woah what?" I back out of the hug.

"Marinette, it's a long story but trust me your secret is safe with me and I never told Hawkmoth that it was you." He reassures me as my heart beats out of my chest.

"Well how are you here talking to me if Hawkmoth kept you trapped for that long?" I questioned as the wind got more intense.

"He got all he needed out of me." Luka nods.

I gulp as he leans closer to my face

"I have a plane to catch luka.." I murmur.

"Where are you off to?" He whispers and leans closer.

"Cali....fornia.." He kisses me as I pull away.

I gasp and run.

Run as fast as I can.

I don't know where the airport is but i'm gonna find it and see him.