"Sure, I'll be there".

"Okay, babe I gotta go now...some last minute rehearsals" he mentioned.

"Love you".

"Love you bye" he hanged up the call.

"Gig. Huh?" Tony looked at me as I folded my arms "you eavesdropping?"

"It was obvious" he mentioned.

"Like how?" I walked towards him.

"He's a dj, so" he said.

"How did you know he is a dj, are you keeping tabs on me?" I asked, I was not surprised.

"I am Tony Stark, I know stuffs" he scoffed as I rolled my eyes "please".

"So Hercules, did you meet your new dad Percy?" He picked up the pup as I just ignored him & finished the slice of pizza. There was another ring at the door, who was it now? Better be James. I huffed as I walked towards the door

"James"

"Aurora"

I heard her voice

"Coming"

I yelled as I opened the door

"Nikki, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit surprised, she don't show up just like that without a call or a text.

"Girl, my phone died on my way here" she informed as she walked in "what were you doing?"

"Pizza" I stated.

"Is there any left?" She looked at me as I responded "yeah" as she walked towards the kitchen in her six inch heels, Nikki was that fashionable crowd pleaser kind of girl & she loves dressing up. She grabbed a piece & looked at me "just plain old cheese pizza?"

"I was going to add my very own fried bacon topping, until I got interrupted" I said as I gazed towards tony who was silently observing us, he was like a ninja without a movement if I hadn't seen him from the start I wouldn't have noticed him. Nikki turned to her left & saw tony seated on the sofa as she screamed "oh my god! Tony Stark" as she dropped the slice of pizza on the floor, Hercules happily jumped down from the couch & towards the slice but I was quick enough to pick it up & toss it off into the dustbin "are you, for real?real?" Nikki walked upto Tony.

He got up from the couch & shook her hand "nice to meet you, miss?"

"It's Nikki Cyrus, Mr Stark" she shook his hand "oh my god, oh my god...I can't belief it's the Tony Stark" she repeated, with her six inch heels she & Tony falls at the exact same height.

"Nikki" I called as she turned her head around & looked at me "stop it" I mouthed as she calmed herself down "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you...but I'm a big fan".

"Yeah" Tony nodded as she walked towards me "why didn't you tell me he was here, I would have dressed up" she whispered at me as I gazed at her six inch heels, black leather pants & a white tank top that show pretty much all of her cleavage how more dressed up she wanted to be? Tony looked down on his phone & stood up "guess, I'll be taking my leave...I have to be somewhere".