2. Hercules

"Coming"

I yelled as I ran down the stairs, the bell was ringing for quite sometime but I was with my headphones so I didn't hear it the first few times. I checked my phone to see if there was any missed calls from the pizza delivery guy but there wasn't any, I opened the door & to the shock of my life it was Tony holding the box of pizza with a big smile on his face "pizza?" He asked as I looked at him "what are you doing here?"

"Your mom told me you were sick, so I am here to check on you & by the looks of it...you seem fine" he was sarcastic as I murmured "I was just not in the mood for family gatherings". I didn't attended the dinner because of him & he's here wow! And I am looking like a trash bag with my messed up hair & dull face, the only thing that was looking good was my pink Victoria secrets Pj's if I only knew he would come at least I would have made myself look presentable, tie my hair up in a neat bun & put on a pink Chapstick but who knew? On the other hand as always he was presentable, does he even have a bad day like any other people I guess not cos I have never ever seen him unpresentable.

"I can totally see that" he said "can I come in?"

"Yeah" I nodded, what more could I say he was right there at my doorstep. I grabbed the pizza & walked towards the kitchen as he followed, I wish James was here right now. Luckily, I found one of my chapsticks next to the fruit basket as I quickly put it on my lips.

"Hi, little fellow what's your name?" He picked the little puppy up so, he didn't see me putting on my chapstick which was kind of a relief.

"He doesn't have a name yet" I said as tried to smooth out my hair a bit & opened the box of pizza "want some?"

"No thanks, I already had dinner at your grams" he politely declined as he sat down on the couch holding the puppy "Hercules".

"What?" I looked at him.

"That should be his name, it suits him" he said.

"Hercules" I chuckled as the animation flashed on my mind "not bad..."

"He's going to grow up into a fine strong dog" he smirked as he petted the puppy.

"Yeah, he is" I took a bite of the pizza "you want anything to drink?"

"Water will do" he said as I tossed him a bottle of cold water from the fridge "thanks" he caught it "where's your buddy?"

"He's at a party" I said, then I saw my phone flashing it was Percy my boyfriend I gave a sigh of relief as I picked it up "hello?"

"Hi, babe what are you upto?" He asked.

"Pizza".

"Tasty" he chuckled as I giggled "it is".

"So, I'm having a gig in LA tomorrow" he informed.

"Really? That's great".

"Yeah, so I was thinking if your free...you should stop by" he said.

"Sure babe, what time?"

"It's at ten, Orion club" he exhaled, Orion club was one among the most popular clubs out here & we usually go there since we knew the owner Tim who runs that place & I met Percy there for the first time in one of his gigs so it was a special place for us both.