I object!

It was finally time for the ceremony. They were gathered in a hall. The decor was modern, with white and gold curtains and ornaments. There were two seating areas. One for the bride's family and one for the groom's family. Both sides were filled with people. And in the middle was the isle left for kathy to walk down. Everyone were in their places, including samantha and Tyler. He stood next to the marriage officiant. Next to him was Brandon, Alex, Zac and Andrew. The spot infront of him was obviously empty and then samantha stood there next to Bree, Cheryl and two of kathy's cousins from her father's side.
Tyler's eyes flickered to Samantha. It had become a habit of his. He looked at her carefully. She wasn't looking at anyone in particular. She seemed lost. There wasn't  smile anywhere on her face. She looked emotionless, until she  glanced over at him. He then saw sadness and pain in her eyes, which he ignored reminding himself that she  wanted this. He wasn't even nervous, all he could think about was getting it over with. Its too late to change anything. He thought.

"Here comes the bride" began playing through the speakers.
The doors opened to reveal kathy arm in arm with her father. Tyler really wanted to say that he was speechless upon seeing her, but he wasn't. Only Samantha could hold him captive.

Samantha noticed that there wasn't a bright smile on kathy's face like she expected.

"I don't believe kathy still went through with this." Veronica whispered to liz. They were sitting down next to eachother so talking wasn't a problem.

"Why? What did you do?" Liz asked.

"I told her everything and then Mitchell came in. Kathy questioned her about it and I left. I couldn't find out what she said to convince kathy to do this." Veronica explained angrily.

"I don't believe kathy. She will still marry him, even though she knows that only she has the ability to stop the wedding." Liz said.

Kathy took her place infront of tyler but her mind was elsewhere. The marriage officiant began talking
"Dear friends, we are all gathered here..." his words trailed off in kathy's head as she recalled what Mitchell said to her.

*flashback*

"Kathy, you deserve to go through with this wedding. Its too late to back out now!"

"No aunt Mitchell! This... this isn't right!"

"Yes it is. You love tyler." Mitchell replied.

"But he doesn't love me." She cried.

"I know baby but in time he will." Mitchell replied.

"What about sammie?" Kathy asked.

"Getting caught up in a relationship now isn't good for her. She needs to focus on getting her degree." Mitchell stated.

"But she and-" kathy started

"No buts. Your family did so much for us. If you leave Tyler will you be happy?" She asked cupping kathy's face.

"I dont-" she was cut off again.

"Kathy," her father said as he pushed the door open, "its time."

"Go dear." Mitchell said.

*flashback ends*

"If anyone object to this union speak now or forever hold your peace." The marriage officiant demanded.

Kathy heard this clearly and veronica's words kept playing over and over in her head.
"Please kathy, do what's right."

"I object!" Kathy yelled out of nowhere.

There was instant gasps and mumbling in the crowd.
"Kathy what are you doing?" Samantha asked her.