convince...

It was already Monday. Two days since the club and that amazing kiss. Kathy was also coming back. Everyone was busy preparing for the bachelor and bachelorette's party later that night. Samantha or tyler hasn't spoken to eachother since that night. Everytime their paths would cross, they would ignore eachother.

Samantha was helping to decorate the hall where they would have Kathy's party. She stood on a ladder as she reached down for a balloon, she slipped. She braced herself for an impact but two strong arms wrapped around her waist. She looked up to see Tyler. They both gazed into eachother's eyes, deeply mesmerized.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"Huh?" She hummed still mesmerized by his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He repeated slower this time his gaze piercing into her eyes.

"Uh yeah-yeah I'm okay." She said nervously.

He slowly let go as she came down the ladder.

He was about to walk away but then he turned around and said,
"Hey listen,"

"Yeah?" Samantha said, feeling hopeful that he was gonna say that he doesnt want to go through with the wedding anymore.
I know... I pushed him away and I want him too. But I have to be strong. Two more days and then I go back to london. Its all gonna go back to normal.

"Im sorry for getting angry when you wanted me to go through with the wedding. You were right. Things will go as planned and Kathy and I will be very happy." He said to her but he was trying to convince himself too.

"Oh, is-is that all you wanted to say?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied. No samantha, I wanna say so much more but you made your choice.

"Okay. Well I'm glad we are both on the same page." She said passing him a tired smile.

"I have to go pick up kathy and her parents from the airport." He said and walked away.

Samantha noticed her mother walking toward her.

"Hi mom." She said

"Listen Samantha, if you think you are gonna get in the way of that wedding tomorrow, think again." Her mother said sternly.

"I won't mom." She stated feeling hurt.

"Good." Her mom replied.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Samantha was at the bar by the pool. Havinga drink to calm her nerves. Then she heard Kathy's voice.
"Sammie!" Kathy exclaimed.

She turned around and smiled.
"Hi kathy!" She said getting up to hug kathy.

"I'm so happy to be back!" Kathy smiled.

"Me too! Tomorrow's the big day." Samantha said putting on a forced smile.

"I know! I love how you decorated the hall by the way!" Kathy smiled.

"Im glad you liked it." Samantha said. "So how was the funeral?"

"Oh, it was okay. I still cant believe it. Lilly's family was devastated." Kathy said, her smile slowly fading away.

"I could only imagine." Samantha replied.

"Yeah. So I wanted to talk to you about tyler." Kathy said.

"About Tyler? Why-why would you wanna talk to me about tyler?" Samantha said tucking a piece of hair behind her ears.

"I just wanted to say sorry for getting upset about something so stupid," started. "I was just scared. I love him so much and I couldn't stand the thought of loosing him."

"Hey, you dont need to explain anything. Your reaction was justified. I should be the one apologizing-" samantha was cut off

"No, you didnt tell me that you and tyler dated in High school because you didn't want to cause any trouble." Kathy said and then reached over to hug samantha. She felt guilty all over again. She hugged Kathy really tightly and whispered "I'm sorry."

"Its okay." Kathy replied pulling away.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Samantha get over here!" Kathy yelled.

"I'm coming!" She replied.

"What about this dress?" Kathy asked holding up a blue, knee length lace dress. They went the mall because samantha didnt have a proper dress for Kathy's bachelorette party and kathy insisted they went shopping.

"Its beautiful!" Samantha said. "And i think they'll go perfect with these black wedge heels!" Samantha said grabbing the pair of shoes.

"Perfect!" Kathy exclaimed.

Then samantha noticed tyler walk through the automatic doors of the store they were in.

"Hey ty!" Kathy exclaimed.

"Hey kathy" Tyler said trying his best to pretend Samantha wasn't there.

"Thank you for coming to pick us up." Kathy said.

"No problem." He smiled.

"Lets go then." Samantha forced a smile.

They got in the car. Samantha was in the backseat.

While driving, kathy was going on and on about meeting her old friends back in Minnesota.
Samantha eyes flickered to the rearview mirror only to find Tyler's eyes looking at her's. He quickly diverted his eyes to the road and cleared his throat. Kathy stopped talking and put her hands on his lap
"What's the matter? Do you need water?" Kathy asked him.

"No, no I'm good," he smiled and put his hand ontop of her's.
Part of him did it to repay Kathy's gesture but part of him also did it to make Samantha jealous. What? I couldn't help it.
But it worked. Samantha felt hurt, sad, guilty and angry all at the same time.

A few minutes later, they pulled up at the the hotel. It was almost dark.

"Okay it's already 6:30. We should start getting ready. The party starts at eight." Kathy said as she closed the car door.

"Yeah lets go." Samantha answered.

"And tyler what time are you and the boys going to the club?" Kathy asked.

Tyler his friends were going at some club for his bachelor's party.

"Around 10. The club opens at 9." He said.

"Okay sounds good." Kathy smiled and she kissed him. "See at our wedding tomorrow." She winked.

Tyler tried to give her his best smile.
Tomorrow is my wedding and I feel like this... well I guess I'll just suck it up! Kathy and I were happy before samantha came. We'll be happy after she is out of our lives too... right? He tried to convince himself.