coming home

Samanthalangford is a medical student who currently stays in oxford university while earning her degree in medicine. She is 22 years old. Samantha is 5'4, brunette, and she's very sweet, kind and caring to everyone around her.

Samantha

As she got in her dorm after classes she threw her bag on the bed. "I should get started on my presentation for next week." She thought to her self . She opened the mini fridge and took out a bottle of soda to drink. She then sat by her desk and opened her computer. "Oh a video call from kathy?" She said. "I'll call her back ot could be important." It rang a few times but kathy finally picked up. "Hi cuz!" Kathy said in her bright, cheery voice. Kathy was Samantha's cousin from new york. Samantha grew up in New York but she moved to the UK on a scholarship for oxford. She loves her family very very much but they hardly talked as much because Samantha was always so busy with school. "Hi kat what a surprise you called." She said smiling. " well get ready for another surprise!" Kathy said as she held up her left hand in
the screen and wiggling her fingers. Samantha gasped. "Kathy! You're engaged?" Samantha said. "Yes I am!!" Kathy squeeled. "Wow... who's the lucky guy?" She said. "Do you remeber a few months ago i told you about ty?" Kathy said. "Uh yes i do." Samantha replied. "But you've only known him a few months." Samantha said. "I know but i really love him and well the only reason we are taking things a bit fast is because he is going to move to Australia next month. He got into this really good university and its a once in a lifetime opportunity for him, so we decided to get married because thimgs are going so good and i just dont wanna end it like that you know." Kathy explained. "So you're planning to go to Australia with him?" Samantha asked. "Uh huh" kathy replied. "What did you say he does again?" Samantha asked. "He's studying engineering." Kathy said. "And how old is he?" Samantha continued. "He's 22." Kathy said. Kathy and samantha were only born two months apart from each other Samantha was the older one. "I dont kat." Samantha said "you cant just decide to get married. Marriage needs to happen when destiny wants it to." Samantha said. "Oh sammie you still believe in faith and Destiny and all that fairytale stuff?" Kathy asked smiling. "I guess as long as he makes you happy it's fine." Samantha said. "So if he's moving to Australia next month, when's the wedding?" Samantha asked sipping her soda. "Well... its next friday!" Kathy said excitedly. Samantha chokedon her drink. "Next friday!" She exclaimed. "Yes and i told aunt mitchell and uncle joey to book your tickets for this saturday." Kathy said. Mitchell and Joey were Samantha's parents. "As in the day after tomorrow saturday!?" Samantha said. "Yep!" Kathy replied smiling. "But- but w-what about college? I haveso much to do! I-I can't just leave!" Samantha said. "You worry too much." Kathy said. "I talked to the principal and explained how important it was for my favourite cousin to be there and he said that you'll get a chance to do back whatever you missed out!" If therw was one thing about kathy she had her way with words. "Okay then" samantha said "I guess I'm coming home!"