I dont care anymore

It was finally time for the party. Samantha was running late... again! And did I mention she hates getting late? She grabbed a black purse with a single long strap and put her shoes on. The blue, lace dress fit tightly up to her waist and it became loose from the waist down and ended around her mid thigh. She pinned her hair in a bun with some loose curls hanging infront of her face and to complete the look, she used light make up along with her favourite matt lipstick.

She hurried into the elevator. Then, she heard a very familiar voice yell, "hold the door!" Yep... you guessed it! It was tyler. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a gray jacket and black jeans.

As he came in, his eyes trailed up her body, slowly taking in the sight.
She looks so simple, yet so pretty.
He thought. Samantha bit her lips nervously wondering what he thought about how she looks. I knew such a bright shade of red was too much! She scolded herself.

Calm down buddy you can't check her out like that! Your getting married tomorrow, tyler mentally cursed himself. While samantha thought,
I shouldn't care about what he thinks anymore... he's going to be a married man!

Inorder to distract herself, she took out her phone and began fixing her hair in the camera. Tyler noticed her actions and he didn't realise when these words slipped out, "you already look beautiful."

"What?" She asked blushing and feeling a little confused.

"I mean, um you-you look okay, you should stop with the phone." He replied quickly.

"Thanks, I guess." She chuckled.

Then the elevator doors opened.
They both entered the hall. It was the same one they had been to for the first get together only this time it was dimmer and there was a disco ball and lights flashing everywhere.

Tyler went over to kathy and mumbled something in her ears and she nodded as samantha noticed. She then went over to liz and veronica. She asked kathy if she could invite ronnie too.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed grabbing a glass of wine from a waiter.

"Hey sam," veronica replied.

"Take it easy there!" Liz laughed when she noticed samantha drinking the wine a little too fast.

"This is a bachelorette's party girls, I think we can have a little fun." Samantha smiled.

"As far as I can remember,  you didnt like getting drunk!" Veronica laughed.

"Hunny she needs this tonight!" Liz whispered into Ronnie's ear.

"What do you mean?" Veronica asked.

Samantha grabbed another glass of wine from another waiter. And drank as much as she could at once. She lost sight of Tyler but she saw kathy talking to cheryl and Bree.

"Ronnie the guy I love is getting married to my cousin, I think I deserve to get drunk tonight!" She yelled over the music.

"Oh, you still love him?" Veronica asked sadly.
"No wonder that kiss was so hot!"

"I dont wanna talk about it! Lets just have fun!" Samantha yelled again.

"You got it girl!" Liz yelled. "Come on lets dance!"

As they danced, kathy walked over and joined them.
"Kathy!" Samantha giggled.

"Are you drunk? Already!" Kathy exclaimed.

"Maybe..." she replied slowly.

"Wow! Okay continue having fun!" Kathy laughed.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3