I'm sorry..

"Hey liz," Samantha said through the phone. "Um can you meet Me at the hotel I'm staying at?"
"Okay great thanks!" She hung up.

Samantha didn't know what to do after she and tyler "accidentally" kissed, so she did what any girl would do when they "accidentally" kissed their cousin's fiancee... she called her best friend!

About 10 minutes later, she heard a knock on the door.
"Liz! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" Samantha exclaimed.
"Hey Sam! What's going on? You said it was it was urgent so start shooting sis!"
"Okay, okay so um... I dont know how to tell you this..." she began
"Tyler and, um... w-we we um... we kissed!" She said letting out an awkward laugh.
"Oh... OH! wow! Knew you still loved him!" Liz said.
" Liz! That's not the point!" Samantha said. " The point is... he's getting married to my cousin! In a few days! And i kissed him!" She said.
"Well who initiated the kiss?" You?" Liz asked. "Tell me everything!"

Samantha had to tell her about the wholeday and how everything happened.
"So he fought for you!" Liz said placing her hands on her chest dramatically.
"Liz!" Samantha glared at her.
"What?"She said throwing herself back on Samantha's bed.

Just then Kathy burst the room door.
"Um... hi, you must be... Liz?" Kathy said.
"Yep! Nice to meet you. And I'm guessing you're Kathy?" Liz said.
"Yep that's me!" Kathy said with a small wave as she say down at the end of the bed too.
"Hi kat did you need anything?" Samantha asked.
"Um yeah I wanted to tell you that we're leaving for the picnic in two hours. And Liz you're invited too of course." Kathy said smiling. "And feel free to bring a plus one!" Samantha added with a wink.

2 hours later...

They chose to set up the picnic by a small steam in a park not too far from the hotel. Samantha and Kathy were setting up a foldable table with the food. And everyone else were gettimg stuff from the car.
Samantha noticed that tyler wasn't there yet. She hasn't seen or heard from him since they "accidentally" kissed earlier in the day.
"Um kat where's uh where's ty-tyler?"
"Oh, he said he had to drop in college to wrap some stuff up before he takes the rest of the week off." Kathy said
"Oh okay." She said.
"Speak of the devil," kathy said.
Samantha quickly looked up and she saw tyler walking towards them. He was wearing a plain white tee shirt and black jeans with pair of black sunglasses.
"God! Why does he look so cute!" She thought to herself but then immediately felt guilty because of kathy.
"Hi baby," kathy said as she reached over for a kiss.
"Hey babe..." he said as he kissed her on the cheek.
He glanced over at Samantha. Her eyes met his, but she forced herself to look away.
"Kathy!" Mitchell called from the car. "Please come help us with the drinks?"
"Oh yeah sure!" She yelled back.
"Um I'll be right back, can you two finishing setting up the table?" Kathy asked tyler and Samantha.
"Yeah sure," Samantha said quietly.
Tyler just nodded.

"So we're just just going to pretend that that thing never happended then huh?" Tyler said breaking the awkward silence between them.
"Thing?" She replied in the same tone he said it.
"Don't play dumb Samantha." He said getting a little irritated.
"I'm not! In fact I think we need to talk about this." She added simply while arranging the burgers on a plate.
"Uh you think?" He said sarcastically, placing the napkins on each plate.
She rolled her eyes and smiled. His sarcasm was always one thing she found cute about him.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing." She shook her head.
"Well do you want want to, you know... Uh talk?" He asked.
"Later in day i guess. Everyone is around right now..." she added awkwardly.
I feel terrible... I mean hiding the fact that i kissed my cousin's fiance and then sneaking around trying to talk to him about it! What is wrong with me! She thought to herself.