"Its OK we can continue that later."
He said emphasizing on 'later'.

"Well I came to get you Miral. We have to leave for parlour soon. First come for breakfast you both ."
She said smiling and left.

"Ohh yeah we have a reception night too here!!"
He said closing door behind her.

I was already boiling with anger and if he will continue this acting of him I am sure I will screw him.

He was about to grip my arm again which was still paining due to his previous torture when I yanked his hand away.

"What? What do you think of yourself Mr. Zarar Ahmed? Touch me one more time and I won't hesitate to kill you and aboy seducing part! Than hell with you! I would rather seduce a begger than you."
I said clenching his collar.

"I already knew that you are a slut."
He said venomously and I didn't know when I raised my hand and slapped him.

A sharp sound echoed in room making us both startled.

"That's what you deserved!"
I jerked him aside and ran downstairs for lunch leaving him standing there with his hand on his cheek all shocked and stunned.
__________

After taking hours I was ready finally.

Beautician set my duppata and asked me to look in mirror.

I turned around only to get spellbound.

I was looking beyond beautiful.
It was a grey or blue mixture color gown with embroidery on every bit of it.

My duppata was resting on my one shoulder while my hair which were in soft curled were resting in other.

"So you liked it?"
Sumaira Api Saif cheerfully.

"I loved it!"
I said smiling.

"May Allah save you from evil eyes! Come on ! Miral even I am unable to get my eyes off of you I am amazed what Zarar will do? Be ready for a passionate and wild night!"
She winked at me making my heart flutter and eyes widened at her statement.

"Have some shame Api!"
I said lowering my gaze.

She suppressed a laugh.

We heard a knock and my attention drifted towards the one standing there.

"On my Allah! You both are looking beyond handsome Ma Sha Allah!"
Sumaira Api exclaimed looking at her husband Ashir Bhai and Zarar.

His eyes widened for a moment when they landed on me but he composed himself soon.

"So its time for your entry."
Ashir Bhai said.

"Come Miral! "

Sumaiara Api dragged me near him and pushed me slightly at him.