Chapter 7

Kirino Ranmaru, a well-known soccer player of Raimon in his time, with the position of an ace defender that he loved to be placed for due to his adoration towards the previous Raimon's ace defender; Kazemaru Ichirouta. Not only was he famous for his talent, but for having a feminine physique as well. He was a hardworking boy that will do everything in his abilities to be strong.

However, he became devastated and down when he realized that he had been falling behind from the others. He'd became weak, inferior to them, and he hated it. Over time, he overcame the devastation and moved forward as he trained hard that his body was at its limit. Now, he was playing side by side by everyone else, he's also thankful of his best friend who helped him improve.

And there it started something new. Whenever they're face to face or just in one room, their hands accidentally brushing against each other, when the other showed affection towards the other, Kirino felt a weird but pleasurable feeling. And when they talked after the long day of filming, he realized of what he really felt towards the ash brunette, yet he also realized that it's unrequited.

A boy falling for another of the same gender. No one would accept that, specially him. He was supposed to be liking a girl but having Shindou met and were by each's side changed that mere fact. He did not regret meeting Shindou, in fact, he's joyous as it was one of his memorable memories of his life.

But, right now he was not Kirino Ranmaru, a boy, a hard-working soccer player, an average student who gets high grades, the one who liked history and a keen observer, and the one who's in love. All of that description was once him.

For unknown reason Kirino was in someone else's life in the past. He woke up on a bed instead of on the hard dirt and was possessing its body, not only a body, but a girl's body. A girl that has the same features as he, azure eyes, pink hair, and slim body.

His mind tried to think of every possible way of suddenly waking up in another's body. Maybe it was just a dream? ¹ But there was a grandfather clock at the corner of the room and there was never a clock in a dream. Then how did this happened?

Transmigration? That's Impossible. It only happens when a person died. It may also conclude that it does not happen.

Sometime later and someone knocked on the door. He was scared and nervous that he even thought of jumping on the balcony but refrained from doing anything idiotic. A man-more likely a butler- came in and somewhat scolded him for his tardiness that he had a study to attend to.

Though, what shocked Kirino was of what the butler called him. There he finally knew where he was. He and the team were just in the middle of taking the movie of that novel, and his role was the female lead, the princess in the history of france. The one who didn't let the rules get ahold of her life and lived that way she wants, it made Kirino wanting to be like her.

Kirino was not just inside the novel, he's possessed the body of the person he portrayed; Elisha Bellefueille.

Π

He stood beside the shelf where lots of books were contained, and was holding a thick one as well, his mouth formed a thin line and his eyes squinted as he focused on reading every sentences written.

Now that Kirino finally knew who he was, and by knowing it, he also knew where he is and some of the people. The pink haired wanted to learn the current affairs and situation of mostly everything, its history too, and decided to attend the lectures that the real Elisha dearly avoided.

After the lecture everyday, Kirino stayed at Elisha's study and rummaged every books present. The floor, her table and even her chair were full of it, and when it's not enough he will ask for the library and get the ones he needed.

Kirino never left the study for days.

Π

Hector knocked on the door towards the room she was in. Not receiving any replies, the blond twisted the knob and carefully pushed it open. His face gave of a disapproving look once his eyes laid inside. He wouldn't even be able to look for his mistress because of it, fortunately, her unique pink hair stood out and went to proceed at the middle of the room while swiftly avoiding the laid books.

Elisha's face was peaceful as she sleeps. Hector even wanted to let her be but sleeping on the floor wouldn't be good. He kneeled down, his right hand on top of his right knee then gently shook her shoulders. "My lady, it is time to wake up." Hector called softly to not startle the sleeping princess. Elisha shifted later and soon woke up.

"Ohay-Good morning, Hector. What time is it already?" The woken up pinkette was still half asleep and rubbed her eyes to be fully awaken. The butler fished a silver pocket watch and stared at it then put it back afterwards. "It is already 8:30 in the morning, my lady. Would you like some tea before you freshen up?"

"Will do."

Hector stood. "I will come back with your desired tea. Is Earl Grey fine with my lady's taste?" She nodded. With that he left. Elisha sighed and glanced around the once tidy room and stood to go to the table. She took the top book and continued reading.

Π

In the afternoon, Princess Elisha has nothing to be done on her schedule and made it as her tea time, and Kirino would abide to it to not make any more suspicion than he had did.

He sat at a gazebo, staring into nothing as his mind was elsewhere. Looking back from the first day Kirino woke up in Elisha's body, it seemed he's gotten used to living in an unfamiliar environment.

Unfortunately, the pinkette still did not know the reason as to why he's transported here, yet maybe he will know along the way. Thus Kirino made up his mind, he will just continue to live his life as Elisha Bellefueille for now.

Behind him, something cracked. Kirino twirled to look for an intruder and halted when his azure eyes landed at a boy that seemed younger than him. The boy's eyes were sharp and colored orange and has a dark blue hair and a ponytail behind. Instead of him wearing a soccer uniform, he now wore a navy blue and cream colored clothing. There was also a sword attached around his waist.

Kirino widened his eyes as he met a familiar looking boy. "T-tsurugi?" He mumbled out, still not believing what he's seeing.

The boy who looked a lot like the ace forward of Raimon suddenly kneeled infront of the pinkette, one knee up with his right hand fisted on the ground. His head lowered. "I'm honored to be acquinted with your highness. I, Victor Bourgeois, is at your presence to serve you as your aide."

Π

¹ I saw somewhere that says if a person wants to know whether he's dreaming or not, look for a clock, there are no clocks appearing in a dream. That in which in my opinion, is right. I never once saw a clock in my dream, really. I don't know about y'all.

Btw I refer Kirino now as a 'she' so do not get confused. Well for once in this book, let us just appreciate Kirino being a girl is a canon! And now Kirino and Elisha are now one, so don't get confused on this one too.