Chapter 2

"Kirino, are sure you're fine now?"

Raimon got a day off yesterday because of their certain friend who didn't react to their calls and was spaced out. It was like that ever since they woke up and they could see that he hadn't slept well. Eventually wondeba suggested to take a day of rest and will continue the next day.

Most of them did took a rest, while some took their day to play soccer and to name a few; Tenma, Shinsuke and Hikaru.

Shindou went to his bestfriend as he was worried for him and asked for his wellbeing that Kirino only smiled at and answered, "I'm better now. Thanks for your concern, Shindou." The ash brunette could only nod at him and took off to go somewhere.

An arm was placed around Kirino's shoulder which startled him and stared to his left to see his fellow pink haired manager grinning at him. "Hello there, my daughter! How nice of you to join me in for a chat!"

"Kate Bellefeuille's personality is not like that, Midori." Commented Kirino who sighed, but then played along "What are we going to talk about, mother?"

"You and your love."

"Soccer?"

"Are you being another Kariya, but no. It's not a thing, it's someone. The one you're in love with."

"I'm not in love with Shin-" He instantly stopped himself from speaking. What did he just say? He paled when he saw Midori smirked widely.

"Oho~ did I even say that it's Shindou?"

It appears that I won't be getting away from this... Kirino mentally cursed himself and stared at the feiry manager before him. "Umm.. Midori, we're about to start so we should be leaving now." He said and hurriedly took her arm away. He was about to ran away when her hands got a hold of him. "Just hold on a minute-"

"We're about to start, everyone! Gather around!" Wondeba called out. Kirino sighed with relief and silently thanked the bear. Midori could only pout since she didn't got to ask any more from the defender. "Well, let's go then. Don't be all happy about it. We're still not done talking."

Kirino could only sigh.

Night soon came and the team took that as a signal for a rest and call it a day. After setting up the tents, Kirino excused himself and proceeded towards the old balcony, and to get away from a certain manager. He gazed at the place and took a long breath, relieved from having himself free from the clothes he wore for the film. He now wore his comfortable green shirt and jeans, feeling thankful that Wondeba brought their clothes and not just dragged them here... But wait, did he and Fei packed their clothes before coming to the field? Kirino let out a sigh. Nice move, Wondeba..

The pinkette turned his head up, admiring the stars that twinkled in the nightless sky. To tell the truth, he actually enjoyed himself the entire day, just skip the part were Midori would find a way to go to him.

The others behind the pink haired were very much lively considering the loud voices of his friends, most likely Wondeba shouting about doing their best for tomorrow's continuation of the film.

Kirino wished this entire matter to end soon, however, a part of him wished not to. Something's telling him to continue what they were doing. Something that he must find, but what was it? 'You will find it soon...' it kept saying in his mind and it's getting on his nerves!

Shindou slowly approached him without the pinkette noticing. "Kirino?" He called and made the boy startled.

Kirino turned, "A-ah Shindou, w-what is it?" Gosh, why did he start stuttering now? He remembered the talk he had with the manager and his slip up earlier. His heart started to beat faster and his face felt hot.

Shindou wasn't fazed with the boy's change of personality and smiled at the pinkette. "You Okay?"

The pink haired got confused at his best friend and stared with his head tilted to the side. "What do you mean?" He asked. Shindou walked to his side and leaned on the railing, put his hand on it and stared at the stars. Kirino could only stare at the boy and felt lost.

"You're not yourself today, what is it that is bothering you?" The ash gray haired boy said, not looking at his friend at the side. Shindou finally turned his head to see Kirino as the boy hadn't answered him earlier and saw his friend looking down with his brows knitted together. He called out for his friend.

The pink haired seemed to went back to reality after he heard his name being called. Kirino turned his body around then also gazing at the sky. Shindou could really see through him despite all his efforts to hide it. It's nothing big, really... Or at least that's what he hoped, that feeling and the voice in his head kept on pestering him without stopping. Geez, can it take a break for awhile?

"It's nothing to worry about." He muttered.

Kirino looked at his side and was met up with Shindou's brown eyes staring at him as, he too, stared back with his azure ones.

He didn't knew why, but it felt like he had stared at those eyes for more than once, he did when they were still kids and this year but that's an exception, it was like, this moment was something to be kept for eternity. Weird... He thought.

They kept still for a while and wouldn't bother to move. That was, until someone interrupted them.. "Hey, lovebirds!! Dinner's ready!!" Hamano shouted and snickered when he saw the two flustered at his call with them. "Fine! I'll give you two some time together and excused you for dinner, but don't do anything naughty!!" He teased and ran away before he got strangled by Kirino's deadly hands.

"HAMANO!!!!"

Kirino only got a laugh from the boy and gritted his teeth in annoyance the slammed his fist on the railing. Right, he will get him for sure. Just he wait until-

"Um, Kirino?"

The said boy hastily looked at the caller and was about to rudely ask but was stopped when he saw Shindou had a flushed face and was... fidgeting? What the?!? He didn't know why but Kirino's face heated a little at the sight.

"Let's go now, before the others started looking for us." Shindou said after recovering from his state that made the pinkette snapped out of himself. Kirino immediately walked faster away from the boy and to also find the black haired fisher boy and strangle him to death until he said sorry.

"R-right. Now come on!"

Earlier, Kirino was feeling confused with everything and doesn't seem to know why, but, when Shindou came to him and asked if he was bothered, without exchanging words, he felt reassured and decided that he would continue what Wondeba started. With or without finding anything, he'll just enjoy this. But for now, he will enjoy torturing Hamano.

***

"Wahhh, it sure is chilly in the morning here." Hamano said and outstretched his arms. Yesterday was very eventful for everyone, need the author to tell the details, she's sure that you already knew what happened? Okay fine, let her tell..

He and Kirino, once again, played the cat and the mouse yesterday. With that, the others only sweatdropped and laughed when Hamano was caught with his pleas resounded the whole place. After apologizing more times, Kirino let go and forgave him later on with a glare that promised death if you defied.

So not Kirino, really, but it's funny.

They continued their work after having breakfast and thankfully for Fei, Shindou had suggested they use a CGI or 3d for the missing parts of the film, which Wondeba agreed to. Though, was it possible? Kirino doubted.

He stood in his place, holding a basket with a pink ribbon on each side and a hat on his head. He's perfect. A figure that fully described the princess in the book. A wind pass him making his hair danced with it. Kirino waited for Wondeba's signal while he watched Shindou, in his character clothing, walked on his designated place and lied himself comfortably on the flower bed with his head resting on both of his arms.

He gave the pinkette a last smile before closing his eyes, pretending to sleep. That was when Wondeba yelled.

"Alright! In 3, 2, 1, ACTION!!!!"