Chapter 4

A soft morning breeze went past the window as a girl with pink hair was standing on her veranda, she stared down with boredom at the trees with her azure eyes. She sighed and rested her head on her palm. A breeze went pass her again as her hair swayed with it.

She's bored. Really, really bored. The silence was also accompanying her and only the chirps of the birds on the tree and her constant sighs were the only sound. Her eyes closed from time to time and she almost drifted to sleep.

A sigh was once again let out. At the corner of her eyes, she saw a bird landed beside her. Glancing around, she put her head on her arms on the railing and was about to sleep until an idea came to her.

The girl instantly slammed her hands on the railing, making the bird beside her to fly away. She ran inside and prepared the things she needs.

Π

"Lady Elisha, it is time for your study."

Someone knocked and opened the door. Without receiving any word as silence did, the owner of the voice opened the door with a 'click' and a man in his formal wear appeared in view.

The man narrowed his eyes as he looked for his lady in her room, who he assumed might be talking about how bored it was already for her to stay in her room, yet nothing was said. He glanced around to look for the lady and found nothing but a neatly folded bed like no one had slept there, everything was organized. That made him happy and proud of his mistress since untidiness was out of his dictionary.

But to get to the main subject as to why he's at her chamber, it's already time for her studies so he was to fetch her and get the princess to the library with her tutor waiting for her there.

He already had his suspicion just when no response came earlier. Looking around the room again, the man sighed disapprovingly. That, he have to look for her around the castle or she would be roaming around town, which was the worst. The lady knew that coming to town was forbidden for a girl with such high status that would be dangerous for her well being since she might get abducted.

It was already a common occurrence to the people around the castle but he worry. He sighed and went to report to the King.

Π

Elisha was walking, with a disguise, around town with a basket in one of her arms. She was smiling brightly as she passed every people who went to buy at each shop.

She went inside a cafe and was greeted by someone who's working there and lead her to her table beside the glass wall. She sent a thankful nod and sat.

A man with a long blond hair that reached behind his back and was wearing a glasses came to Elisha and asked for her order. The pinkette was astound by the man's beauty as he could be mistaken as a woman if he had not wore a man's clothing. But perhaps she's wrong, maybe he's a woman that dressed as a man?

Elisha shook her head and smiled at the waiter. "One strawberry cake and Earl grey tea please." With that the man left.

She took out a palm sized notebook and wrote what she did in the morning. Later she will write again about what she would do in the afternoon and then night. Simply it's a diary. It helps her mind to relax as it also helps her vent her emotions in it.

The waiter earlier came back with her strawberry cake and Earl grey tea. Withouts further ado, she took a bite then hummed happily.

As a Princess, Elisha needed to learn proper etiquettes and should eat healthy. Although Elisha concluded that she was not inside the walls of the palace so she won't listen to that rule.

Regardless of her status that must act as one, she's also an adventurous girl. Elisha wasn't really allowed to go to town because bad things can happen unexpectedly to her, as it's always said to her by the people on the castle, and yet, she doesn't care.