Major Problem! if you want to continue reading this book then READ THIS A/N!

Gahh why did I think of these?! Why?! 2 different timelines and storylines at the same time and in the same story?! Readers, pls answer me why you hadn't contacted me or commented that you're all getting confused?!? Specially that there are no much takuran moments and only Elisha and Richard?!

Other me: cause you're an idiot for being hyped up into making it that you overestimated your brains.

Ouch.

Other me: it's the truth tho.

Did I said it's not? Geez.

Okay. I will continue this but there will be a tinie winie bit of changes in the story.

Other me: only 'tinie winie bit'?

BIG changes! There!

Other me: so the plot will change?

It still regulated around the gang taking a film but the names on the other timeline will be changed into their names.

Ex. Elisha Bellefeuille will be Kirino Ranmaru, etc.

Other me: what is it are you changing exactly?

Well the plot will be the same as I said, but the way I do the chapters will.

I used to update the chapters like first IE's timeline then second Elisha's timeline then third is IE's and so on and so forth.

But now, , , , the first few and last chapter will be IE's timeline

While the middle chapters will be Elisha's timeline. In case the new readers are wondering what's the Elisha's Timeline, it's the story of what kirino and the others are filming.

And in case you all are Confused about the arrangements of the chapters well read below.

Chapter 1 - Kirino and the gang's screen time
         ↓
Chapter 3 or 4

.

Chapter 5 - Elisha's Timeline
        ↓
How many I want Chapters

.

Last Chapter - Kirino and the gang's screen time

Ω
THERE! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!

Other me: you are too confusing...

I know. Even in real life I'm confusing.

Don't worry! I'll finish this till later of maybe tomorrow

That's a promise. Or I'll slit my finger

Stay safe everyone! Always wash and sanitize your hands! Keep clean!

『SLOW』What we once had जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें