With that, I hung up the call as I went back to trying to shake Stiles up.

"Juliette!"

I turned around to look at Scott as he rushed over to me, "Some thing's wrong!"

"I kind of got that after I saw my father threatening to kill Stiles and killing him," I replied, "Now help me wake Stiles up!"

He handed me bottled water as I took it from him and began to take the cap off it.

"Come on, babe," I said with worry, "Look at me, Stiles. Drink the water, babe."

Scott knelt beside me as he tried to help me without a drunk friend, "Stiles, drink it."

"Some thing's happening," I panicked, "I need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles."

"What do you think you are doing?" a female cam up to us as she looked down at what we were doing to wake Stiles up with and only gave us attitude as she continued, "You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it."

"And you know better than this?" I threw her attitude back as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Girl," she laughed, "I can do best."

With that, I watched her take Stiles from the back of his neck and dunked him into the pool beside him. Like magic, Stiles gasped awake as she pulled him back out from the water.

"Whoo!" he gasped.

"How do you feel?" the girl asked him, no trace of sincerity in her tone.

Stiles glance behind him before he replied with his own sass, "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl."

"He's Sober," the girl smirked before walking off.

All three of us watched the girl walk away but I was the first to pull Stiles into a hug as I let out a sigh of relief.

"I was so worried," I breathed out causing Stiles to hug me back, "All I was feeling was your fear and I thought something was going to happen..."

"I'm okay," he offered, "I must have had a nightmare."

"I think the drink Lydia gave us caused it..." Scott offered.

I pulled away from Stiles to look over to Scott and nodded, "We need to look for Lydia. I need to figure out what is going on with her. I have been hearing those voices in my brain again and they always lead me to Lydia."

"Let's split up," Stiles nodded as well as we both stood up from the floor.

After a short ten minutes of rushing about the house, we all met up back to the backyard. I knew right away that we all have come up empty-handed.

"I can't find her," I stated over the music as soon as we got close to each other.

"And," Stiles turned to Scott, "Dude, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out."

"I can see that," Scott sighed as his brain began to turn the gears to think of a plan.

"No dude!" I heard someone call out, "Don't, don't, don't!"

"What are we gonna do?" Stiles asked Scott back as I tried to look for who was calling out for help.

"I don't know," Scott shook his head in thought, "But we gotta..."

Before Scott could finish his thought, we all hear the distress of someone calling out to the party-goers, "I can't swim! No, no, no, no, stop, guys! I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't-"