Five

*
   *
*
|
|
|

Harry stroked a hand through Azaleas hair softly where she lay on his chest, they had been given a room to share, the only spare room in the house and they lay in the small double bed together comfortably, the brilliant homely scent of Azalea calm...

Harry stroked a hand through Azaleas hair softly where she lay on his chest, they had been given a room to share, the only spare room in the house and they lay in the small double bed together comfortably, the brilliant homely scent of Azalea calmed Harry as he held her, his mind reeling with thoughts.

"Your head is all full of thoughts. It's so busy." She stated, pulling back to look up at him, blinking her brilliant doe eyes softly, lashes long and fanned out sleepily. She'd awoken from a brief slumber and he stared softly at her, hand reaching up to caress her smooth cheek gently.

"How can you sleep if my touch causes you pain?" He wondered and she smiled, pushing to rest on her elbow, her hand taking his cheek softly, thumb gently caressing over his cheekbones as his eyes fluttered closed. With his glasses removed in the darkness, he could barely see her but he knew that she was just as stunning as always.

"Harry, I really regret telling you that" she giggled. "After all this time, I've grown to be quite comforted by the sting, because it means that you are near." She smiled, cheeks warm and he beamed cheekily in the night. Pushing forward, he caught her lips in a soft kiss, pulling her back so that they lay on their sides in the warm bed. As her arms found place wound around his neck and his hand pressed against the back of her head, the other looping around her waist, the kiss deepened and she sighed into it, eyelashes fluttering as she appreciated the passion they shared in that moment.

It was something Azalea had never expected to find; a love that exhilarated every sense and touched every nerve but as she kissed him in the night, Azalea Hogwarts knew that she was drowning in love for Harry Potter but she wouldn't have it any other way. The founders had given Azalea a gentle, loving heart and she used that for him. When they stopped to breath and lay beside one another, staring up at the plain ceiling, they were calm because they had never been safer than they were in that moment, beside one another.

——

Azalea sat opposite Ron at the dining room table of the Burrow, watching him shovel a world record amount of food into his mouth at a momentous speed. Slightly revolted by the sight, she ate nothing herself but Harry chuckled at her disgust from her right, green eyes scanning over the newspaper in his hands.

"There's more about you" he informed her and from the way he spoke, she assumed that it was good news. The Prophet had only published positive information about her thus far and she was strangely pleased with the support and love she was receiving. "Azalea Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Slytherin Gryffindor, beautifully stunning warrior daughter of the four great Hogwarts founders has returned to protect the wizarding world in times of disastrous need. With war raging on, we, the magical society, can find solace in the knowledge that the wizarding worlds number one power couple is out to save the day. Harry Potter and Azalea Hogwarts, though young, are the greatest couple to have emerged within this world for centuries and with their love story to follow, we shall never go unentertained during this troublesome time. An article is to be published by famed Rita Skeeter this coming Sunday, entitled 'The Boy who lived and his Hogwarts Princess" Harry read and scoffed and Azalea couldn't help but laugh.

"Blimey, you two are front page news every day now for some reason or another" Ron scoffed.

"Ronald, stop talking with your mouthful" Hermione chipped, hitting him perhaps too aggressively in the chest with her own newspaper and he flinched and glared.

"Hey!"

"I'd bet you a galleon that Slughorn had something to do with this" Azalea tapped the paper in Harry's hands and he turned to her, smiling softly.

"Is it a problem?" He smiled teasingly.

"Hmm, not at all. I'm just concerned about your jealous fan club coming to get me" she beamed brightly and he chuckled.

"Something tells me you have more followers than I do" Harry scoffed, eyes glittering as he stared deeply at her and she merely laughed along with him. Dumbledore was right about one thing, happiness could be found even at the very worst of times, if one only remember to turn on a light. Azalea was Harry's light.