Swimming Day

It was official.

Today was the hottest day of the year for the Im-Yoo family, the family was suffering on how hot today was,the kids were almost inside the fridge trying to cool off.

"How the hec--" Jeongyeon was about to curse when Nayeon glared at her because Dahyun was sitting beside them.

"How is our air conditioner broken and we called the maintenance for the fourth time but they still haven't come" Jeongyeon complained as she fanned herself to keep her cool.

"I feel so sweaty this is so bad for my make up" Nayeon whined as she held the small portable fan to her face.

"Eomma me too, I'm hot too" Dahyun whied trying to grip her mother's wrist to face the fan to her.

"Why did you even put on make up when you know we were gonna sweat" Jeongyeon said in disbelief wondering why would Nayeon cake herself up with make up.

"How will we stay cool now, we can't go to the beach I was banned from our beach" Nayeon pouted remembering the day they went to the beach and she was banned.

"Because when Tzuyu said she wanted the seagull you literally tried to catch it, while screaming at the people to move out the way and you step on them all" Jeongyeon face palmed as she remembered the wild Nayeon from the beach trying to catch a seagull "Now the life guard literally put a sign in front of the beach 'All Is Welcome Excpet Im Nayeon'"

"I just wanna spoil my daughter okay?" Nayeon defended herself while hugging the little Dahyun.

"Eomma it's too hot" Dahyun said trying to push her clingy mother away from her.

"So how will we stay cool now?" Nayeon said dramatically to Jeongyeon.

"Well the beach is a no no, we can't stay here and live using the fridge too much electricity bill for that" Jeongyeon listed off the things they could do.

"Oh didn't MoSaMi said they had a pool now we could do a barbeque there while the kids are at the pool" Jeongyeon said to her wife.

"Oh that's a great idea....Wait who's MoSaMi?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon then face palmed at her wife's cluelessness "Momo Sana Mina"

Nayeon's face went from different emotions until she finally concluded who her wife was saying.

"Ohhh~ Let's tell them now" Nayeon said as she called her other kids who were sitting in front of the open fridge, the other two went to their Eomma's while holding frozen goods to their faces.

"Why did you call Eomma you disturbed our roleplay in the fridge I was Elsa there" Tzuyu said blanky at her Mom while she had a bag of frozen peas on top of her head.

"I was Anna" Chaeyoung smiled while she held a cold water bottle and placed it on her neck giggling at the cold sensation it brought.

"I WANNA BE OLAF" Dahyun said raising her hand which held the portable fan.

"Okay calm down you frozen fanatics, Me and your Eomma wanted to tell you something" Jeongyeon said trying to tell the news calmly she knew how Tzuyu will be if she knew they would go swimming.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE POOL" Nayeon screamed while the twins just rejoiced knowing they can stay cool, while Jeongyeon faced palmed as Nayeon's cluelessness on the situation then Jeongyeon saw Tzuyu turn pale knowing she was going to be inside a big bathtub that was a swimming pool.

'This is gonna be a long day' Jeongyeon thought

*

"Pool Day, Pool Day" Momo and Sana chanted as they carried Dahyun and Chaeyoung to the pool, the twins wore their swim suits and floaties too.