Date Pt.1

Tzuyu- 5 years old
Chaeyoung- 2 years old
Dahyun- 2 years old
================

Night time came, Inside their apartment only three bodies were laid down on the bed of the master bedroom cuddling together, the whole room was surrounded of laughter and tickling even though it was late at night the family was still sweet as ever.

"Eomma Nayeon is coming home tomorrow right?" Tzuyu asked as she cuddled closer to her Eomma Jeong.

"Yes baby and Eomma would be so exhausted and stressed tomorrow from her business trip" Jeongyeon said

"Wah~"
"Jinjja?"

The twins babbled as it looked like they understood what her mother told them.

"Ne Dubu and Chaeng your Eomma would be so tired how about we give her lots of ppo ppo and hugs?" Jeongyeon said as she tickled the two twins.

"Ne~"  The twins said at the same time, but Tzuyu was silent and in deep thought as she was thinking of ways to lessen her Eomma Nayeon's stress from work.

"Eomma why don't I take Eomma Nayeon on a date tomorrow...Can i Jebalyo~" Tzuyu said as she looked at her Eomma with puppy eyes, which made Jeongyeon giggle and pinch Tzuyu's cheek.

Tzuyu's idea was amazing because it would be a perfect opportunity for Nayeon and Tzuyu to bond more, Because Jeongyeon was the one to give birth to Tzuyu she was mostly close to the latter.

And just like Nayeon when she gave birth to the twins she never left their sides, so it was an amazing and sweet idea for Tzuyu to bond with her mother more.

"Arasseo, but when Eomma comes home hug her and give her kisses" Jeongyeon said and she look at the twins next to her.

"Ne~" the twins said in unison, Jeonyeon smiled on how the twins are growing now they could answer and understand what they are saying.

"Let's get to bed so we can see Eomma Nayeon quickly tomorrow" Jeongyeon said as she kissed each of the kid's foreheads and tucked them to sleep.

==============

When Morning came the whole family mostly Tzuyu and Jeongyeon cleaned up the apartment for Nayeon when she came home while the twins mostly got distracted by the breakfast.

"Is Omma here yet?" Tzuyu asked as she looked out the window of the building to see if there is any sign of her Omma but to her dismay there still wasn't a bunny in sight.

Tzuyu put her attention to her dongsaengs again and started playing with them and putting stickers on their faces.

"Ireoke" Tzuyu said as she taught the twins how to put stickers on their faces, which cause the twins to giggle as their faces are filled with stickers.

But their fun time was cut off when the door of the apartment opened, she whipped their heads to see Nayeon enter with her luggage just behind her.

"Omona I missed my babies!" Nayeon said as she opened her arms to hug her babies but to her suprise Tzuyu hugged her first, which is like the first?!

Tzuyu then kissed Her Eomma's cheek which shocked the Bunny more, her daughter was affectionate but she was never like this.

"I miss you Eomma!" Tzuyu said smiling, while the twins walked to their Eomma and joined the hug too.

"Eo-Ma!" The twins said as they hugged their Omma it's been a month since they seen their Bunny Mom because of a business trip in Japan.

"I missed you all" Nayeon carried the twins in her arms and Tzuyu on her back as she brought them to the mat to hug them more.