Not even a magical barrier can keep us apart part one

Note one: Just imagine that Y/n ran back to the Isle, not Mal.

Note two: the VKs, Ben, Jane and Doug knows that Hades is Mal and Y/n's father.

Today is VK Day and I'm so excited. I have chosen Clarissa daughter of Clayton. She is Dizzy and Celia's age and I used to look after all three back when I was on the Isle. I'm Mal's younger sister by only a year and I've come to collect the VKs chosen to come to Auradon. The whole Isle is in euphoria at the possibility of them being picked. As I jump and dance through the streets including a street named after me called Y/n Avenue I get grabbed by something cold and metal.

A hook.

"God I've missed ye lass." Harry Hook whispers hungrily in my ear.

Harry crashes our lips together in a mind-blowing kiss which gets pretty heated pretty quick. Back when I was on the Isle I had a thing with the pirate which massively complicated things when I couldn't take it anymore in Auradon and escaped back home to the Isle. But of course my sister and like-siblings Evie, Jay and Carlos decided to try and take me back. Ben convinced them to let him come too as he as king wanted to see the Isle. Stupid really he ended up getting us kidnapped. I enjoyed that experience as I was taken to Harry's cabin where we fucked several times. But that's when it got complicated even more when I had to leave Harry again but he understood, he wanted me to go live a better life. Harry's the one who convinced me in the end to return to Auradon. I haven't seen him in six months.

"Wow someone's really horny huh?" I pull away smirking.

Harry let's out a throaty chuckle that makes me weak at my knees.

"We both have needs." Harry says huskily.

He lifts me up closing every single gap between us as we battle our tongues for dominance that Harry wins of course. This causing the smug bastard to smirk as he begins grinding against me. That results in moans and groans as Harry works on my neck. After awhile of roughly making out and Harry has left surely a mass of hickeys on me, Mal walks in the abandoned warehouse clapping.

"Really romantic Harry." Mal claps sarcastically.

Harry tuts and let's me go.

"I have to go." I whisper, "But just remember not even a magical barrier can keep us apart."

Harry pulls me into a short sweet kiss.

"Be good." He smirks.

"Never." I wink.

I then quickly leave the pirate as Mal follows behind me. You see because of Uma's plan and the kidnapping none of the pirate crew including Harry and Gil are allowed to be chosen. I know they know that. Mal doesn't like none of them especially Uma and Harry but she has respect for Harry as he's always looked after me. I feel a tear slip down my face. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry blow a kiss then disappear out of sight. I let out a little cry but then Mal pulls me into a big hug.

"Y/n look at me!" Mal says sternly, "If you love each other you'll find each other again some day." Mal tries to reassure me.

"Fat chance unless the barrier is rid of." I scoff.

Mal just hugs me not sure what to do. I appreciate it all the same. We all then reunite with the VK Day party. Where the barrier ends and the bridge starts is where we reveal who we are taking. Clarissa practically crushes me when I reveal I chose her. My choices was her, Dizzy or Celia but Evie and Mal chose them so I picked Clarissa.

"What an emotional day." Evie says happily.

"Yeah I know." I mumble.

"You saw Harry huh?" Carlos asks, a hand on my shoulder, "How was he?"

"I saw him and he's just Harry. He was pleased to see me though as I was him." I smile softly.

"Get it girl!" Celia smirks.

Just as we have loaded all the new VKs' belongings gasps and screams break out.

"It's Hades!" Dizzy yells.

Just as the barrier was closing he had managed to rip it open more. Ben, Jay and Carlos nears to push him back in but Hades attacks them with his magic. The thing is, both me and Mal can turn into dragons but at age five I developed Hades' flaming hair. My hair bursts out in spectacular flames of purple fury.

"Oh shit!" Hades exclaims loudly.

Me and Mal then transform into our dragon forms as Hades looks utterly shocked. At first Hades attacks Mal, the pain causing her to collapse into her human form. For some reason only I inherited Hades' flaming hair which means I have more power and strength than Mal. Hades smirks as we battle so I blow fire at him which he combats with his magic. I mean I have Maleficent and Hades' magic so he is no match for me. I'm winning but Hades manages to get both hands out causing twice as much agonising pain.

"Lass be careful!" I hear a Scottish accent yell.

I slowly descend nearer and let out a dragon roar with all the powers of hell. This pushes Hades back into the Isle and the barrier closes.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jay asks me running to my side.

Hades crashes to the floor as I turn into my human form.

"Is she okay?" I hear Harry yell.

"Yeah she's fine Harry!" Evie shouts back.

I nod silently thanking her as Hades saunters back towards the barrier. I stand being the most powerful being in the world. Hades, Maleficent then Mal following me. Hades stands super pissed off at the barrier as I flash my evil glowing green eyes that can be used to persuade or to force being to cower and stand down. Hades breaks the challenge and stalks away back to his unknown lair.

"God I feel so weak, you okay Mal?" I ask my older sister.

"I'm fine you took the real hits and you're far more powerful than me." Mal smiles.

Jay and Carlos supports me into the limo but before I'm placed in I send a wink to a concerned-looking Harry to hopefully reassure him. We all clamber in the limo.

"You three okay?" I ask the boys.

They all answer they're fine as Celia, Dizzy and Clarissa commend me and Mal. I can't concentrate. I just think of the pirate who is a murderer, a psychopath, a thief. The pirate thief who stole my heart.