Left hook

Dialogue from the scene isn't fully the same because I've added Y/n into it.

I am Y/n Tremaine and the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizzella. Little Dizzy is my younger fourteen year old sister of whom I love. Dizzy doesn't really have many friends other than her best friend Celia Faciller, daughter of the Shadow Man as Doctor Faciller was called. When I was younger I was a lot like little Dizzy: hopeful, creative, innocent. That is until the Isle broke my spirit. I used to sweep in my grandmother's Curl Up and Dye Salon but now I'm allowed to wreak havoc on the Isle of the Lost.

"Dizzy I'm just getting the tools." I say to my little sister.

When I return I'm greeted by a newly returned Mal. Lovely Mal who's my age and was one of the chosen four for a new chance. That's all I want for Dizzy.

"You still do hair and stuff?" Mal asks.

Mal with the bleached out blonde hair with the pale purple tips yuck.

"Nah I stopped doing that crap years ago." I smile at my lil sister, "But Dizzy here still does." I smile devilishly.

"I can fix it!"

We then have this big conversation and Dizzy sets to work styling Mal's hair while I fix a broken hairdryer. While Dizzy nips to get her favourite black nail varnish I go and sit by Mal.

"Hey Mal?" She looks at me, "Please take Dizzy or get her to Auradon soon. I know it's a lot to ask but I want a better life for her. I don't care about me. Talk to Ben or Belle just please? Please try to get more VKs over to Auradon." I mumble quickly.

Before Mal can respond Dizzy comes bouncing back. We change our faces to match Dizzy's happy one but when she isn't looking Mal nods and mouthes that she will try. That's all I can ask for her. We all chat and laugh while Dizzy does justice for Mal's hair. When Dizzy is done Mal loves it and says she feels like herself again which is probably the biggest compliment she can give Dizzy. Mal then pays Dizzy.

"For me?" Dizzy checks in awe.

"For you. You earnt it." Mal says smirking.

Then in walks in Harry Hook.

Dickhead.

"Fork it over ye little runt." Harry says threatening.

"Pathetic." I mutter.

"And the rest." Harry says gesturing to the till.

Dizzy empties the till. Harry saunters away having not noticed me or Mal. He then whips around.

"My, my, my..." Harry leers looking at Mal coming to face her.

"Bye Harry." Mal says bored.

Mal then just walks out. Harry then sets his sight on me.

"Give it back." I say gesturing to the stolen money.

"Never sweetheart." Harry chuckles.

So I thought I'd give him another hook. In one quick swoop I give Harry a left hook punch. I then grab the money he stole and run as he stumbles back.

"Run Dizzy!" I yell heading for the stairs.

I give the money to Dizzy and she manages to get to the staircase but then I get grabbed by the hips and thrown at the wall. Harry then swipes his hand across the table. Smashing all the vials and bottles. Harry then giggles manically as he shoves me further against the wall. He comes really close to me, digging his hook in my neck slightly.

"Y/n!" Dizzy screams.

"Go Dizzy." I shout roughly.

Dizzy rushes off upstairs as I face the stronger pirate.