Prince Jungkook follows everything perfectly. He's an epitome of perfection, calm and collected.

--Morning cut-

"Young prince Jungkook?"

The guard outside Jungkook's chamber knocked on the door.

"Young prince Jungkook?"
Jungkook squirmed in his sleep after hearing the guard calling.

"Young prince--"

"Yeah, yeah I am up, you can enter."

The guard enters and bows.

"His Majesty summoned for the Young prince in his study."

"Father? Early in the morning? What happened?" Jungkook stood up from his bed in confusion.

The guard smiled a little before answering.

"It's past noon Young Prince Jungkook."

"What?" Jungkook stood there as if he's seen a ghost.

He always wakes up early. He's not a reckless, lazy boy. He is always punctual and hard-working. But, why late today?.

Then the flashes of last night play in front of him and he facepalms.

"Tell father I'll be there in 10 minutes."

The guard bows and leaves.

........

"I apologize, this will never repeat in the future." Jungkook bows respectfully, keeping his eyes on the ground, kneeling in front of his father.

"You are a prince doesn't mean you will be exempted from your punishment, 10 rounds of the fence without stopping! since it's your first mistake I'll go easy on you." The king says hiding his smile, and Jungkook looks up from the ground, eyes widening but soon recovers from the shock. 10 rounds without stopping are impossible, provided the fence is stretched for kilometers.

"Yes Majesty!, Your order." Jungkook stood up and bowed again, eyes on the ground, still confused about how he'll complete the punishment without passing out.

The king and the soldiers erupt in laughter at Jungkook's politeness and how he accepted such impossible punishment without any excuse.

Jungkook looks at them shocked.
What's happening? First, give me punishment and then laugh huh?

The king stood up from his desk and walks in front of the Prince.

"Oh, my little prince! you are way too polite for this world my son, do you think I'll go this much harsh on you for such a small thing?--"

"I see you and your soldiers are again bullying my son his majesty? taking the advantage of his politeness huh?" The queen enters the chamber and hugs Jungkook's arm from the side.

The soldiers drop their laughs and bows mumbling highness.

Jungkook stood there pouting.

"Of course not My lady!" the king says and tries to get sweet.

"our king is a Liar," Jungkook whispers in his mother's ear. Jeon Hana smiles a little.

"Let's lock his majesty in his study for bullying my son along with his soldiers as a punishment."

This time the king looks frightened.

"No, no I apologize for lying highness, please don't be harsh."

"No!! apologize to my son, now!" the queen folds her hands and demands.

"It's okay omma, father is just playing."
Jungkook scrunches his nose cutely, but he looks handsome doing that, and queen Hana walks to his side.

"Just because of my Charming son, I'll forgive you, but I won't mind locking you up next time if you bully my son."

The king smiles, and soon everyone erupts into laughter.

"He never makes a mistake, how could I'd be harsh on him, my one and only Jungkookie." The king pinches Jungkook's nose.

"And just because he drank a little on his birthday and danced on the table, pinched the cheeks of the king of Lee kingdom and emptied the whole wine bottle on my head and King Lee's head and---"

"Please no more!" Jungkook said and with his red ears and neck ran out of the chamber, bowing hurriedly.

The others can't control their laughter, their young and charming prince could behave cute sometimes.

As soon as Jungkook is out of the chambers he keeps mumbling I'm never going to drink again! Never! Never! Not on gatherings especially! Never! Never! Never! Ne--!

Walking too fast just looking down at his feet, he collides with someone.
The tray in the hands of the person falls, spilling the tea all over his own himself.

Jungkook stops and looks at the person who keeps wiping his hand and his clothes mumbling ouch! Ouch! It's too hot o god my hand!
And Jungkook realizes what he did, he just bumped into a servant, and not just bumped but looks like the hot Tea is all over the servant. The servant falls to his knees shaking his hand, blowing on it and Jungkook is too confused about what to do.

"I-I am sorry I was not looking, it's all my fault oh god! let me- let me look at your hand!" Jungkook kneels before him.

The servant keep looking down, keep blowing on his hand which turned red now.

"P-please let me look at your hand."
And the servant looks up with his teary eyes and bangs covering his eyes to the person who sounds too concerned and his voice too worried for him.

And one look and he looks down again, forgetting about his hand and bows.

"Y-young P-prince, I'm s-sorry I-I was just--"

The prince is too lost in the softness of the person in front of him. But the deep and shaky voice brings him back from the trance.

"Hey! Why are you apologizing? it's my fault, I was not looking, you don't have to apologize

"Hey! Why are you apologizing? it's my fault, I was not looking, you don't have to apologize."

The servant kneeling there saying nothing, too scared to even look up.

"Give me your hand, let me look."
The servant shakes his head, his bangs bouncing softly.

"Please give me your hand, I've caused the tray to fall from your hand and if you don't let me look I will feel guilty."
The servant slowly looks up.
Jungkook nods a little and takes his hand in his. He blows on it and takes out his handkerchief and wipes the drops gently and then pats on his red hand.

"I-I've to go, I have to serve the Tea." the servant takes his hand away abruptly and in a rush collects the broken pieces and runs away without giving the Prince a chance to say something.

"Hey--" And the prince slowly stood up, looking in the direction the servant ran off to, with his confused face he looks at the handkerchief and puts it back in his pocket, and walks towards his chamber.

////////////////////////////////////////

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST PART.

VOTE AND COMMENT TO SUPPORT ME TO WRITE FURTHER.

AND NOTHING TO SAY, I AM WRITING BECAUSE I LOVE TAEKOOK AND I LIKE THE CONCEPT OF PRINCEXSERVANT❤

PEACE OUT ✌