70

HII!

.......

Taehyung hears the banging on the door stop, he sniffles, cries. He wanted to open the door and hug him and solve everything but just as he got up from the bed the knocking stopped and he hear Jungkook going away. Taehyung stops in his track and goes back to his bed, buring his face in the pillow crying silently.

After few minutes Taehyung hears the knock and he quickly got up walking towards the door. He'll kiss him and make up with him right away because it physically pains him to be away from Jungkook and he accepts that he sometimes behave soo immature and on impulse and talk like a kid when he knows Jungkook is right on the safety aspect.

Though, it wasn't Jungkook on the door, Taehyung's face falls.

"His majesty wants to meet you." The king's royal guard says. Taehyung frowns in confusion.

"H-his majesty?"

"Yeah." The other one replies. Taehyung has no idea why the king will call him in the middle of the night.

"I-I'll just ahh- give me a minute." Taehyung says, adjust his hair and clothes.

He follows the guards, more like the guard follows him walking on both of his sides. The corridors were strangely silent, the air was chilly and creating a howling sound, the curtains were swaying in slow motion with the wind, Taehyung gets the intuition that something isn't right. Just when they were about to reach the king's room, the guards stops. Taehyung stops in his track when he hears them stopping, he turns around only to meet with darkness when his head was being wrapped by a cloth, he struggle in the hold but soon feels the strange smell of the cloth invading his senses and soon he lost consciousness.

.
.

Taehyung woke up as his body keeps jolting because of the bumps on the road, he opens his eyes, his heads pounding. He was in a carriage moving at a very high speed. Taehyung panicked, he immediately lifts the curtains to see forest on both the sides. His lips wobble, he isn't a fool to understand, he knows he's been abducted. Taehyung bangs on the closed door of the carriage, he keeps doing that with his feets tries to open it and just run away. The carriage comes to a halt, and Taehyung's eyes widened to face whoever they are.

The carriage door opens with a jerk and he sees the the same king's royal guards.

"W-where are you taking me?" Taehyung asks breathing heavily. The two exchanges looks and smirks.

"We are just following orders." One of them says and leans forward to grab Taehyung's hand, Taehyung gets back. They sighs and forcefully gets him out of the carriage. The both of them are strongly built, stout and Taehyung knows he don't stand a chance but he has to try. So, he grabs the sword from one of their waist and takes a defensive stan.

"Do-don't try to come near me!" He says taking steps back, pointing the swords at them. One of them tchs, shaking his head.

"Don't play around, we are just done with our jobs we have to head back after taking care of you so, calm down and come to us!" He says asking for the sword, Taehyung shakes his head keeps moving away from them.

"Come on people are waiting on the other side of the border!" And Taehyung's eyes widened at that, now he realised he's near the border and it's already light means they traveled the whole night when Taehyung was unconscious.

"Y-you know his majesty will punish you severely once he knows you are working for Lee JaeJoong!" Taehyung spats and when the both of them shares a look again Taehyung gets the opportunity and runs in the forest. The guards sighs, shaking their heads and runs behind him.