Chapter 1- How she met her

Shuhua, a high schooler about ready to graduate high school, about ready to tell her crush she likes her, about ready to risk herself and her very own friendship. She waited since her freshman year when the girl she likes transfered to her school. Shuhua was kinda of new too since she moved to Korea, not knowing the language.
Shuhua had few friends but they were in different homeroom's. Yuqi was her best friend the one who can talk to Shuhua in their own language and teach Shuhua korean. Shuhua's other friend's were Miyeon, Minnie, and Soyeon. She was glad, she met them a week ago even though Shuhua didn't make friends in her own class. She met them when she bump into Yuqi who lived there for a year. Yuqi introduced Shuhua to the other three and they instantly clicked, and became best friends.

Shuhua looked up to see who was walking into her homeroom and saw the most beautiful girl ever, she didn't stop staring at the girl, wanting to know the girls name and becoming inpatient even if it only took a minute for the girl to speak. To Shuhua it felt like it took a hour for her to speak.

"Hello my name is Seo Soojin," as to what the girl said, Shuhua repeated her name in her head but instead she speaked it. A other girl that sat one desk from her looked at her and Shuhua got shy and looked away but she automatically focused her attention back to Soojin, hearing every word she says.

"My hobbys are dancing and singing, and I took Jazz dance classes and my dream is to be a Taekondo master" she bowed and proceed to look for a seat, but there was only one seat left and it was right next to Shuhua. Shuhua didn't know until the girl proceed to walk towards her. She begin to get shy and flustered, her heart begin to beat faster then ever, trying to look away but her arm hit her pencil and the pencil fell right in front of Soojin. Shuhua was about ready to get out of her seat to get her pencil. Soojin grabbed her pencil and gave it back to her, Shuhua looked up and met the girl eye's, she stared for the longest time but Soojin looked confused but smiled anyways and gave her pencil back and sat down. Shuhua snapped out of it after Soojin smiled at her not wanting to look at her and looked away. Shuhua was sitting thinking about that smile.

"Oh My God she smiled at me " as Shuhua thought to herself and blushing really bad. She turns her head slowly just to see her sitting there very beautiful and whispered "Beautiful" and she noticed what she was doing and was about to stop but she looked at her again and stared at her for the longest time yet again. Soojin noticed and asked "What" Shuhua was confused because she wasn't that advanced yet in Korean. She was confused and tilt her head just a little bit and Soojin looked at her and asked again in English "Why"

Shuhua then told her "Uhh I know little bit Korean" Soojin understand what she said and nodded and asked another question hoping if she can get it "Uhh Whats your name" she asked

"My name...??"

"Yes your name"

"My name is Yeh Shuhua"

Soojin nodded telling her she understand "I guess you already know my name" Shuhua was confused.

"Nevermind"

The teacher saw the both of them talking "Soojin Shuhua" both of them looked at the teacher "I know you are both new but please pay attention"

Soojin and Shuhua nodded listening to the teacher until the lesson was over. It was lunch time and Soojin looked at Shuhua who was getting ready to leave to met up with her friends.

"Hey Shuhua umm...can i hang out with u for lunch"

Shuhua looked at her "Sure" while blushing because this beautiful girl wanted to hangout with her during lunch and Shuhua was so happy.

"I have friends...uhh meet?" Shuhua says

Soojin replies "Yeah sure I won't mind at all"

They were walking out of the classroom and Shuhua saw her friends and pulled Soojin along with her. Soojin was surprised about the sudden pull but didn't mind it at all, which kind of scared Soojin because she told herself she didn't mind at all getting pulled by a girl she barley met because for some odd reason she felt comfortable with this girl.

Shuhua got to her friends and Yuqi looked at shuhua's new friend

"Hey Shuhua who this" Shuhua who was so excited to introduced her new "friend" Soojin.

Shuhua begin introducing "This Soojin in new class" using the little Korean she knew.

Yuqi smiled at Shuhua and how far Shuhua Korean was and how she was improving.

"Hi Soojin, My name is Yuqi and we are Shuhua friends and I hope I can be friends with u"

Soojin nodded and smiled. The other 3 begin to introduce themselves.

"Hi My name is Miyeon." and then smiled at her

"Hi my name is Minnie and nice to meet you"

"Hi my name is Soyeon and I hope we can become friends" she smiled at them and replied in a shy voice "I hope so too"

Shuhua then yelled "I NEED FOOD" and ran off to get food and Soojin looked at her going off.

Yuqi yelled at Shuhua "HEY SHUHUA BE CAREFUL!!" and Shuhua turned around and yelled back "I GOT IT" and ran off.

Yuqi was walking beside Soojin "So Soojin how did you talk to Shuhua"

"She is rather quiet and never made friends in her class for a week now"

Soojin looked at Yuqi "uhh I don't know really, She was staring at me for half of class time and then the teacher got on to us."

Soyeon was listening in "Oh really Shuhua was staring at you I mean you are beautiful so I would understand" Soojin blushed alittle bit.

Yuqi laughed "Shuhua was looking at u well.. she might have a crush on you"

Minnie looked at Yuqi "All Straightforward...you would never know if Shuhua might have crush on Soojin"

Soojin was looking at them "I'm not gay"

Miyeon replied "Well..that took a turn but you never know Soojin"

Yuqi said "And we are" and smiled and walked to where Shuhua was in line waiting for food.

Soojin then thought to herself and memories begin to come in about her dad.

"Soojin...WHAT WENT WRONG HUH WHY DID I RAISE A DAUGHTER LIKE THIS"

Soojin was scared and didn't know what to do and just sat there and saying "Im sorry dad..." Her dad looked at her in disgusted

"Soojin you disappoint me"
Soojin didn't say anything

"If you wish to live in this house you will not be like those people"

Soojin just nodded and lived like how her father wanted her to live.

She broke up with her girlfriend and blocked her on everything and moved school's.

Miyeon was waving her hand in front of Soojin face, Soojin snapped out of it and looked at her
"Yeah?"

"You spaced out...and don't mind what I said..we don't mind that you are straight" while Miyeon is smiling at Soojin.

"Lets go"

The 5 of them got some food and shuhua was already gone.

"and we usually go to the dance room to eat and dance around and sing"

Soojin eye's lit up "really do you guys dance and sing too" Miyeon nodded and smiled "Yeah."

Miyeon and the others got their food and saw that Shuhua already left to the dance room "Well shuhua beat us to it"

The 5 of them walked to the dance room and saw the girl sitting there munching down already. It was like that until their last year together.

Over the years, Shuhua feeling's grew, And Soojin was more caring and was protective of Shuhua and liked it when the young girl was clingy. Shuhua liked everything about Soojin how she cooked for her how she cared about her. Shuhua wanted to tell Soojin how she feels and on their last year. During the last day of school, Shuhua will tell Soojin how she feels.

Author: I got bored and wrote and stayed up all night thinking about it and I did it... SORRY if it was bad and the next part will go up here in a few hrs or something