three

Nova Burke

Nova Burke

I PARKED IN the driveway, grabbing my bag and jacket from the passenger seat. I walked through the front door, stomping to the laundry room. I placed the jacket on the counter in the laundry room. Taking the spray bottle filled with stain remover from the shelf. I sprayed the solution on the brown stain on the jacket.

I stomped up the stairs, pushing the door to my room open. I heard footsteps behind me as I walked into my room.

"Damn Nova, why are you so mad?" My brother, Neal asked.

"This guy spilled his soda on me earlier. On my denim jacket too! Dude wasn't watching where he was going." I ranted, dropping my bag on my chair. Neal sat down on my bed, I walked into my closet, pulling out some leggings and a shirt.

"The denim jacket? Damn is it ruined? I liked that one." He looked at me, a pout on his face.

I glared at him, not in the mood to listen to him groan about my jacket. I walked into the bathroom, slipping my slightly sticky top off. I changed my clothes, throwing the dirty ones in the laundry basket.

"Don't you have a booty call to get too or something?" I asked sarcastically.

Neal chuckled, jumping on my bed.

"Well, nobody's called yet, so I have nothing better to do." Neal threw one of the pillows on my bed up in the air.

"Why don't you go find a job? You're 22, unemployed, and living with your parents!"

"I did! I went to a job interview this morning, but they said I was too childish for their company. Like the audacity!"

"And what company was that?"

"Walmart." Neal mumbles, holding the pillow to his chest.

"Jesus. Get out Neal. I have a paper to write." I said, throwing an eraser at him.

He drops the pillow on the bed, getting up and out. I sighed, sitting down on my chair.

 I sighed, sitting down on my chair

thanks for reading!
sheena.

Nova's Jesus count: 2