6

Sungjae's pov

Today is our wedding anniversary. I want to surprise y/n. I prepared a simple dinner date. When Im about to call her I saw her with Jimin at the seashore. I heard their conversation. I saw them crying in front of each other. Y/n is not ready for this. I call her when Jimin asking her if she still inlove with him. I saw Jimin walking away from y/n when he heard y/n talking to me on phone. I don't know if he knew that we're married. I badly want to tell them our relationship. I want Jimin to stay away from y/n. Call me selfish on what I am doing. Y/n is my friend and I don't want her to suffer. I don't want to see her face with tears again. I don't want to loose y/n. I need to protect her.

'Are you okay y/n?' I asked, even I knew that she's not

'Of course I am' she smiled at me before entering my car

'It's obvious, you're not' I said while putting my seatbelt on

'I'm completely fine Sungjae..' she said. I'm about to drive when she hand me a box

'What is it?' I asked

'Happy wedding anniversary!!' She said while hugging me. I thought she forgot.  'don't tell me you forgot?'She asked with disappointing look. 'aigoo sungjae, don't tell me you really forgot!'

'Anni. Actually I prepare a dinner date' I said. She's smiling again but I can see the sadness on her face.

'Jinja? Where? Is it a seafood restaurant? I missed having a date with you'

' why don't you give him a chance y/n?' I asked her while driving 'I think he still love you' I look at her but she's not answering

'Yahhh! Focus on the road' she said pointing the road. After that, she look at the  window 'It's our anniversary. Don't ask question about him. Let's enjoy our dinner date' she said not looking at me.

Everything is set in the restaurant. I gave y/n a bouquet of red roses. There's a table fill up with meals-seafood. There's a hanging candles, string lights and paper lanterns from the trees and plant. It creates a warm as the daylight faded.

I give my gift to y/n. Its necklace. I place her hair to the other side of her neck to wear the necklace. Y/n is a sweet girl, no one can't resist her cuteness. I don't know why Jimin leave her for his career.

We talk a lot of things while we're eating and one of that was about my military enlistment. I plan to take the military this year but I don't think I can make it now. Now that Jimin is there.

~~~~~
Sungjae is already on his duty (military) lol.