4

My first day of work went okay?
Sungajae and I went home after the shoot of bts. I told him that I saw Jimin and he said that he actually expect it.

'Sungjae! Come down here I already make our breakfast'

'Ne! 3 more minutes'

'Yahhh palli (faster)! We're going late'

'Excited to see your see your ex huh?'
He said while stepping down. I look at him and offer a sandwich but he did not accept it. 'Sungjae' I call him but he ignore me. 'Palli we're going late' i follow him and enter the car. We didn't  talk until we reach our destination today. 'Where are we?' I asked him but he ignore me again. When I get out of the car I saw cameraman and some make up artist. 'Bangtan have a photoshoot here' he said 'again?' I replied 'of course, your ex have a lot of sponsor' he said 'sungjae can we talk?'

'Ohhh y/n your here, bangtan need your help' I look at the person who spoke 'oh pdnim sorry I'm late' I bowed at him and look for sungjae but he is nowhere to be found. 'Go to the tent, bangtan are there please assist them'   

'ne' I bowed at him and go to the tent where the bangtan is.

When I enter the tent I saw jungkook and taehyung eating watermelon. Jin and RM doing their make up and there is suga sleeping. 'Jin hyung, your next palli' I froze when I hear a man at my back. 'Y/n can you get their clothes' one of the makeup artist asked me to get their stuff but I don't know where is it. 'Neeee' I just went out of the tent and look for their clothes. I need to thanks that make up artist for saving me.

'Aigooo where I'm going to find it' I look the other tent to find it 'So you are the new assistant?' It's him again. JIMIN. 'Ne' I did not face him. 'So how old are you y/n?' Goshhhhh I'm in trouble. Otteokeee!!! 'I'm-' 

'Jimin-ah!' Im going to face him but I heard Jin oppa called him 'yahhh your lying! Your not yet done with your shoot, pdnim want to see you!'  Ohhhh gaddd thank youuuu 'Right timing hyung' he whisper then went out 'by the way miss, the clothes were inside that box' he pointed a box of clothes near me. 'Kamsamida!' I yell while he's running.

'Y/n bring this to bangtan's tent, and by the way I'm Sarah' she gave a box of accessories 'tell them to wear it arasseo?'

'Sure' I replied 'kamsamida' she said and run 'y/n!! I like your outfit it's cute!' I feel shy when she shout my name. And about my out fit. I'm wearing a black pants, stripe t-shirt with jacket and a pair of white shoes.

 I'm wearing a black pants, stripe t-shirt with jacket  and a pair of white shoes

'Suga.. Sarah told me that you need to wear it' I hand the box to suga
'Ahh give it to taehyung or jungkook' he said while fixing hi hair
'Ne'
'Oh wait, give it to Jin hyung'
'Okayyy' I bowed at him and went to Jin oppa. Should I call them oppa?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna watch bangbangcon tomorrow!