"Cmon we were just having fun." Arthur laughed. You elbowed him in the side and laughed. "Lighten up Dutch, we're going to a party!" Arthur continued.

The mood quickly lightened when Dutch pulled out a bottle of champagne. Dutch found it funny that the biggest crooks in town, were going to a party at the mayors house.

The wagon arrived in front of a big house. Dutch and Arthur got out, both helping you down. You were greeted by Hosea and Bill. As you made your way to the gate of the house, you were greeted by guards.

"I'm afraid the Mayor doesn't allow guns at official functions, not after last years incident." A man said to you. You all slowly handed your guns over to the man. "Luca here will take you to Mr. Bronte. I believe he is expecting you."

Luca began leading the group into the house. Dutch told Hosea and Bill to go out and join the party while you, him, and Arthur went up to speak with Bronte. You made your ways upstairs and onto the balcony, where Bronte was waiting.

"Ah the angry cowboys have arrived!" Bronte said as you walked out. "And Miss. l/n." He took your hand and kissed it. "Looking beautiful as ever."

"This is quite a party you've invited us too." Dutch said to him.

"Yes, quite something. Although I'm not quite sure what." Bronte chuckled.

"So this is Saint Denis high society." Dutch continued talking to him. You walked over to the railing and looked down at all the people. The women were dressed up as if this was something that happened every week. The men were all in nice suits and looked very wealthy. Although everyone had a smile, it almost seemed fake.

"Well it had been wonderful conversing with you, but I can tell that you are very busy and I won't waste anymore of your time." Dutch said, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Go enjoy yourselves and mingle with these vulgar scum." Bronte responded.

Dutch turned and lead you and Arthur back into the house. You walked out to meet Hosea and Bill. "Hosea, you go find us some place to rob. Arthur, go talk to the mayor. Y/n, Bill, go make us some new friends." Dutch instructed. Hosea, Bill, and Arthur walked off. You started to walk behind them before Dutch grabbed your arm. "Be careful."

"Don't worry about me, I can handle it." You said with a wink before walking off.

You walked down the stairs and wondered around the party. You said hello to a few people as you went, but you spent most of the time looking at everyone's outfits. You couldn't imagine how much it all cost, but that also meant they probably had a lot on them. You noticed a group of older men watching you and decided to step to the side thinking one of them would come to you.

Just as planned, a few moments later one of the men made his way to you. "Well hello beautiful, what is a lovely lady like you doing here alone." You blushed, and decided to play along.

Dutch watched as you talked to the man, and as his other friends also joined the conversation. He watched as you made your way to each man, and when no one was looking, get something out of their pockets. You would laugh at their jokes even though you had no clue what they were saying. Dutch smirked as you looked up to him, silently crying for help.

"Gentlemen, I think it's time for me and my friend here to get going." You heard Hosea say as he joined the group. You placed your arm in his and made you way back to Dutch. "You May be a better conman than me." Hosea said.

You regrouped with everyone back up at the patio. You were a little tipsy from the champagne you had throughout the party. "This was so fun. Dutch can we do this again?" You begged.

He chuckled. "We aren't really built for these types of parties."

You frowned while everyone else laughed at your childish demeanor.

"I think it's time we head home." Hosea said.

You all made your way to the front of the house, collected your guns, and got in the wagons. You sat next to Dutch this time. Arthur told Dutch what he found while you took one last look at the big houses for the night.

"You did good y/n, they didn't suspect anything." Dutch said to you.

"Thanks, I'm pretty good at getting attention from men who think they are better than everyone else." You said. Arthur chuckled at your comment.

You yawned and put your head down on Dutch's shoulder. He was tense at first, but he didn't think Arthur would think anything of it, so he relaxed a bit. "Wake me up when we get there." You said closing your eyes.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Arthur chuckled.

"God only knows."