Chapter 10

"Daddy."

Huh a kids voice, why is there a kid here?

"Daddy get up" the child said, "Mommy said it's time for breakfast."

I slowly open my eyes and look to the son. I remember, my son, my baby boy.

"Hurry daddy! Mommy made pancakes!"

He grabs my arm and tries tugging me off the bed.

"Let's go before uncle Mark finishes them all!"

With a smile I look at him, yeah let's go.

Suddenly the door slowly opens to reveal the pale young girl.

"Mother asked to me see what is taking you two so long."

"Sorry Ev......"

I woke with a start when a bucket of cold water was dropped onto my face. I shoot out a bed and glare at the laughing culprit.

"Mark! What the heck was that for?!" I say while taking off my soaked shirt.

"Sorry you wouldn't wake up so I decided to use this" he finished while placing the empty bucket on the night stand.

"Come on get ready, we are meeting the mermaids today."

"What about the angels?"

" Bassy is trying to make a meeting with them today, he will tell us if he was successful when we see him." He turns to the door ," Hurry so we can get something to eat."

He soon leaves and I began to get ready.

A meeting with the Angels. Suddenly thinking about it made me nervous. I have to find a way to convince the king of angels that I would be a good mate for his only daughter. A daughter that has not been born to the royal family for many years. It's not going to be easy but I don't give up.

I waited 18 years for my mate, I will have her.

I didn't sleep well last night, I tried thinking about ways I can convince her father to let me mate her. I could only come up with the following.

1. I'm handsome
2. I'm the heir to the number one pack
3. We can bring protection in numbers

Okay so number one is not the best one, but I couldn't really think of anything. I'm physically strong, which makes sense because of my werewolf genetics, I have money (but the angels have us beat by a landslide), and I'm average in intelligence (Bryson is the brains of the group).

With a sigh I sit on the side of my bed. I have no idea how I can convince the king of angels to let his daughter made with me. Even if I somehow get him to say, I would still need to convince Thalia.

I fall back into my bed with even bigger sigh, and I would need to be careful as well. The last war almost destroyed the planet, another one will lead to extinction.

"Michael hurry up!" Mark calls from the door, "it should take you long to put on your make up!"

"I'm going!" I yell back.

I quickly put on my pants and a pair of dress shoes. The event is semi casual, but I am going to put in my all to impress the King of Angels.

I quickly spray on cologne and leave the room.

"Finally princess" Mark says with a smirk, "lets go before Bassy chews us out."

*************************************************
After breakfast, we head over to the room we will be meeting my dad. We still have an hour before the second round of negotiations start and my dad wanted to let us know the information before we go into our next meeting.