Take Me Home Tonight Part One

Start from the beginning

"You love me and this baby right?" She said once again and she could hear his breathing start to slow down like he was falling asleep again. "Finn!" She said and he jolted back up again. "What.. what.. what is it? Is the baby coming? Is it time for school?" And she rolled her eyes at having to listen to that again. "No... no.. no" she said letting him adjust to the surroundings around him. "Do you love me?" She said and Finn looked at her. Well it was so dark she didn't know if he looked at her, but she could just guess. "What kind of a question is that?" He said. "Just answer it." She said impatiently. "Of course I do Rachel.. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." He said reassuringly. "And you love our son?" She said again letting the impatience follow her voice. "Rachel what's wrong?" He said worried. "I just had a nightmare. You left me and they took the baby and it just wasn't fun.." she said. She could feel tears prick at her eyes as it made her sad even thinking about it. "Rachel.. I'll never leave. I want to be a better father to our son than my father was to me. I love you. I love our son. I love us. I love our little family we've created. I love you." He said and she had the tears blink away and felt a smile come to her face. "I love you too." She said and she turned towards him. "Okay now go to sleep." He said and pulled the covers over his face and began falling back asleep. She rolled her eyes at him.

I mean it was the perfect time since he couldn't see it. She snuggled herself back under the covers and immediately felt Finn snake his hands around her protruding belly. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his. "You know right now would be the perfect time for just you and me to you know.." he said with a seductive tone. He gently nibbled on her ear and she smirked. "Go to sleep Finn Hudson." She said mocking him. "Hey can't blame a guy for trying." He said and she laughed lightly. She shook her head at him and closed her eyes and began falling back asleep. Hoping to never dream of that again.

She was greeted by an alarm noise. That stupid standard I phone alarm. The one that gives you ptsd every time you hear it. She opened her eyes feeling like a truck hit her. She turned over to hit the button on her alarm and looked at the time "eight thirty." She said groaning just at the time. They had to perform at twelve today so she needed to get up and get herself ready now. She would take a lot longer than Finn. To be honest Finn could take a shower and get out looking better than her. She got herself up and sat up on the bed and just let it all out. She looked down at her bump hanging out of her tank top. Her hair was a mess and she was sure she looked awful, but honestly she didn't care. She stood up off the bed and had to find her balance because holding a toddler in your stomach wasn't easy. She walked out of the room and into the bathroom and turn on her curler. She then pulled out her make up bag and began pulling out her haul. She grabbed her foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, and basically anything else she could find to help make her look decent. She started curling her hair and made sure it was nothing to much.. just enough. She pulled a few pieces back and in a few minutes she was done with her hair and began hair spraying it. She started to apply her makeup. Nothing to big and bold but light silver eyeshadow and a natural lip color. She finished over her look with a finishing spray. She quickly brushed her teeth and she was done.

She turned her curler off and put her stuff away and walked back into the room and began looking for something comfortable to wear before she got into the dress. She picked out a pair of leggings and one of Finns McKinley high t-shirts and honestly it worked for her. Normally the shirt would be a dress but her son made it fit. She walked over to Finns side of the bed and woke him. "Hey Finn. Wake up. It's show day!" She said doing a little jazz finger action. "Finn." She said again pushing him. "Finn Hudson!" She said and shoved him this time. "What.. what.. is the baby coming? Is it time for school? What's going on?" She rolled her eyes having to listen to this again. "No it's show day and we gotta go before your son decides I need to pee again." She said and he rubbed his eyes and yawned. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly. "Hmm good morning." He said and kissed her again. "You have morning breath.. got get ready." She giggled and exited the room and went down stairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. She quickly ate banana, granola bar, and yogurt in the time it took Finn to get a shower and dressed. He came downstairs and grabbed a pop tart and a water bottle out of the fridge. "Let's go or we are gonna be late." He said and she was surprised. Normally she's the one begging to go. "Hold on.. I gotta pee again." She said and Finn rolled his eyes. "What? What? Would you like to be pregnant with a toddler and have to pee every twenty minutes?" She said with a snap back and he just put his hands up. "That's What I thought!" She said and began walking to the bathroom. "My keys are in my purse. Grab my purse and I'll meet you in the car." She said and finally made her way to the bathroom and heard the front door shut. She peed as quick as she could and as fast as her son would let her and finished her business and made her way out to the car. She made her way out to the car and got in and buckled herself up and looked at the clock. "Shit it's almost ten.. we gotta go." She said and Finn backed out the drive way and headed towards the school.