❤️ Epilogue ❤️

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I need to go & pick up Adi from school now." She said and broke apart from him as the alarm beeped in her phone.
He made a bad face with the lack of her in his arms.

"We have to attend Arya's reception party tonight.
Come soon" She winked before walking out his cabin.

He ran his hand through hairs and grinned like a love-sick teenager seeing her wink.

--------------------------

Manan with their 6 years old son, Adi & friends, Fab5 with their partners came inside the hotel to attend the reception party of Aryaman Khurana & his wife Sweta Khurana. They got married a week back; Love marriage!

"Congratulations"
Manan wished him and Sweta while walking on to the stage with others.

"Thanks a lot that you all came... Hey Aditya" Aryaman hugged everyone and greeted Adi.

"Hi Mamu... Congo!" Aditya chripped forwarding a big wrapped gift on his hand.

"Thank you" Sweta took the gift and kept it aside.
They all walked down the stage & let others wish the couple.

"I'll plan such a grand function for our wedding, Okay Nitin?" Alya asked wrapping her hands around his arms and looking at the decoration in amusement.

"Sure baby" Nitin replied making Alya happy & their other friends roll their eyes.
Alya and his colleague, Nitin are getting married soon. They are together for like 6 months now.

"When will we get married?" Dhruv asked while looking at the blushing Alisha.
Dhruv finally got courage and proposed her a few months back. At first, she denied, but then return the feelings. They are in relation and Alisha wanted time to make her carrier before marriage so they are taking it slow.

"Leave that... What about me?
All are mingled. Even our tomboy, Mukti; She got tamed by the one & only, IPS officer, Abhimanyu Singh." Cabir said dramatically and got a punch in the stomach by Mukti.

"Only I'm the single one here.
Let me make more & more money, then I'll go and get settled in some country where gay marriages are allowed... Be mingled forever!" Cabir quoted in the air making others laugh at his act.

"Good evening ladies n gentlemen,
Thanks a lot for attending our reception party and participating in our happiness.
As you all know, We have love marriage and I really love my wife a lot. I've proposed her in front of all my friends & relatives for her hand in marriage. And finally, I got my love with me in my life, as my wife.
Tonight, I've someone who wanna share something about his love, his life.
Let's welcome him with applause and give him the courage to confess..." Arya announced and all hooted & applauded.

Then the lights got dim and got focussed at certain someone whose face was not showing to others; only his blue check-shirt and pant are visible.

"She suddenly came into my life as my wife." He started speaking holding the mike.

Nandini recognizes his voice and his dress too and looked around to search for the one who was standing beside her a while ago. How come he's there? She wondered.

"I was a mess back then, who just hurt her for the sin she hadn't committed. I gave her pain, ignorance, hurt her...
But she was always beside me; with me; for me... all the time.
And then she demanded a BREAK.

A break to live her life, keeping aside the pain she got.
A break to cherish her passion, her professional life.
That break made me realize... her value in my life, the importance of her presence beside me, her care for me, her love for me...
That break made me realize that I need her in my life, I want her love, her care, her support... That I'm in love...
I Love Her."