Chapter 21 || Blondes

Start from the beginning

While cooking, Coco was watching her cook, silent. Sabrina was chatting with Frisk and Chara. Asriel was asking Mint about her past, to which he was interested in yesterday.

I was just sitting with Mabel. We had nothing to do.

Sans banged open the door, startling all of us.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He shouted. We were all confused.

"FUCKING KIDDING ME?" He summons his blaster. He puts his hands inside the sockets of the blaster and when he pulled his hand out, he was holding the blue soul.

"THE FUCKING BASTARD! SHE WAS IN MY GASTER BLASTER THIS WHOLE TIME!" He exclaims.

After understanding the situation, we all started to laugh.

"YOU LITTLE SNEAKY BITCH!" Sans exclaimed, laughing a bit, pointing to the soul.

He walks to Frisk and hands her the soul.

"If I hold her for to long I'll absorb her soul."

"Thanks Sans." Frisk says. Sans walks and meets Sabrina and Coco, to which he has never met before. He then joins Coco to watch Mint cooking.

Chara eventually got a call from a friend and she had to leave Sabrina and Frisk. Upon hearing a bit of the conversation, I learned that Chara's friend has spotted Gaster. She left the house and went somewhere, maybe going to tell Alphys the news. If she walks there, it will take her forever, since it's a bit far.

Me and Mabel eventually decided to talk with Frisk and Sabrina so we didn't feel lonely in this, and we learn a bit more about the cyan soul.

Apparently, Sabrina lived in a rich family, but once they learned she had a soul trait, they used her to bring them more attention and fame. Sabrina doubted what they were doing to her, and one day confronted them, to which she learns that they ave been murdered by assassins. Apparently, they were terrible people and did bad crimes, one that Sabrina never knew. So she ran away from the mansion and reached Mtt. Ebott. Unfortunately, the killers reached her, stabbed her in the arm with a kitchen knife, and pushed her in. They thought she died, but Sabrina survived.

She didn't meet the other monsters besides Toriel, such as Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, due to the fact that she was hiding form them, scared that they'll send her in. Eventually, she decided to explore the underground, a bit curious of the place. But she died during the exploration.

When I asked her about her powers, Sabrina backed away , took her cyan ribbon , and a small kitchen knife , fused them together, and made a whip, with the tips as sharp as her knife.

"I can also control time."She says.

"Lunch time!"Mint shouts.

We all sit down,and drool at the food Mint has made. It was chicken in a brown sauce.

"Chicken Teriyaki?"Mabel asks.

"Adobo." Sabrina, Coco , Mint and Sans reply. "She makes this dish whenever I do some work for once." Sans explains.

"It's a Filipino dish."Sabrina says.

We stopped talking and we started to eat Mint's dish.

"Ah, I haven't eaten this dish in so long. After you died, Papyrus showed his grief by cooking adobo. The house almost burned back then." Sans says.

Mint laughs. The two then started to talk about the old times. I suddenly realized Coco was very upset seeing the two.

"Jealous." Mabel whispers to me. "I can recognize that face anywhere."

I nod.

Sabrina and Frisk were getting along well. Asriel was still eating refilling his plate all the time.

When we were done, we all decided to go have fun outside, once we left, Sans said his goodbyes and left. With Sans gone, Coco returned to Mint, holding her arm tightly, to which Mint laughs.

We all went to the lake where we met the Gobblewonker, to which it was completely frozen. Frisk covered the blue soul with her scarf and placed in on the ground. Sabrina and Asriel decided to climb on a tree, laughing together.

Frisk, after placing the soul on the ground, she and Mabel were using a boat to pass through the ice, as a sleigh.

I sat down and watched all of them having fun. Eventually, I didn't want he blue soul to be alone, so I carried her and hid her on my hoodie.

"Are you okay in there?" I ask.

The blue soul made a noise.

"I guess that counts as a yes." I assume.

Coco and Mint were watching Frisk and Mabel. Coco was still shy and worried., so she gave him a quick peck on the cheek to reassure him. It was adorable.

After awhile, Frisk receives a message from Toriel to go back to the house since they needed the decorate the basement.

The 6 Dreemurr children had to say their goodbyes to us and took the blue soul back.

Me and Mabel walked back to the shack. on our way back, We were called by Wendy in the distance. She was on a cliff, hiking with her brothers, pointing at a container she held. Squinting my eyes, I realized there last two remaining souls were there. Orange and yellow.

"What's Wendy doing?" Mabel asks.

"She found the souls of BRAVERY and JUSTICE." I explain.

We then walked away back to the shack.

When we returned, Ford was given the soul of INTEGRITY , and we told him that Wendy will give him the last two souls to him soon.