✴ 11 ✴

We soon arrived at the shopping mall that Arrow was waiting at, she was dressed in silky purple shirt, and some dark ripped jeans which coincidentally matched Hyunjin's.
I looked like the odd one out with my light blue ones.

I sat down taking the chance to talk with Arrow again

We conversed about how annoying Hyunjin can be sometimes, or all the time. While he continued to deny all the facts placed against him.

"Here you are y/n/n!" I heard a cheerful voice close by. Turning to face it, I realized it was Johnny.

"Heyyy Johnny" I replied just as happy

"Oh so your the Johnny thats y/n always talks abou-OW!" Hyunjin yelped as I stepped on his foot.

Johnny chuckled sneakily, I gave him a playful glare.
"So should we get going I think you guys have teased me enough"Hyunjin commented.

"Sure ok let's go then Mr Llama." Arrow replied.

"Let's, Mrs Llama" Hyunjin said holding out his arm for her to hold on to.

Cringe, well at least the he found someone to be his weird self around

I moved forward with Johnny following next to me.
"So how'd the planning today? Better I hope?" He started

"Yes. Much better,thanks for the encouragement, it really gave me strength."

"Always" he smiled.

---------------TIME SKIP-------------
After talking with the owner, and catering for the food supply, we were all set, or rather I was all set.
Thanks to the help of Hyunjin and Johnny, as well as the company of Arrow.

We decided to make a little pit stop at a McDonalds Drive through.
We were all seated in one of our less extravagant cars. Not that it was normal, it was just not the usual limousine.
It was more disguised in this environment.

We first dropped Johnny at Amber's house

We first dropped Johnny at Amber's house. Giving her a little 'hi' and some small talk, before taking off again.

Stopping again, we got off the car, but this time in front of Arrow's house. Me and Hyunjin waved her a bye, while she waved back and gave Hyunjin a flying kiss.
These two, I swear.

Finally we left for our own home.
Entering the front gates, feeling the sensation of home getting closer.

Sebastian came to greet us as we came inside. Lynn must've been helping mum or dad, I realized.
"Hello miss, and sir" we both bowed quickly before heading inside to change.

I changed into some more comfortable clothes. I liked these much more, but knew that the outdoor ones looked much better.
*Sigh* who cares how I look anyway.

I picked up to check my phone for any notifications. There were two.
One from Amber and one from mom.

I had gotten a missed call from Amber, so I called her back.
"Hey Amber Why'd you call, any issues?"

She answered "me? Oh forget about me, you just asked my lil brother on, basically, a date! I didn't know u were so brave!"

"No no, Hyunjin and Arrow were there too"

She took a disappointed inhale.
"Ok ok, not bad though" I nodded involuntarily, knowing she couldn't see me.

We continued to discuss about how the day went, and what we had been up to. Amber had sent out all the requests and almost everyone was eager to join us. We could all also a plus one.
"Who are you bringing y/n/n?"

"Ummm I don't know yet, I'll think about it and tell you later."

"In that case, how about Johnny? Perfect don't you think? Everyone knows him, he's really fun to be around and he makes friends easily."

"Amber I know you would want me to, but I think your love for him is rubbing off on me"

"Oh really, so I'm the one in love with him now?"

"Yes" I tried to say in a confident way but ended up sounding more like a lie.

"Ok then, anyway I gotta go, dad said he needs me to do something for him"
We said our byes and I decided to text mom now.

But my phone buzzed with another text message. This one was new from Johnny.
"Y/n/n did you hear about the invitations yet?" It read.

"You have great timing Johnny, Amber just told me"

"Oh really wow"
"I have a little request for you"
"Actually scrap that, I have quite a big favor to ask from you"

"Ok go on" I urged him.

"Well you know how you can bring a plus one to the reunion"
"I was wondering if..."

"If...?"

"Wondering if I could be yours?"
After reading the text, I immediately turned a little pink, but I knew right away what my answer was going to be
"Sure"

"Really? I thought you would already have someone."

"No, who would I go with anyway, Hyunjin?" I joked, to which we both laughed in response.

"Ok wow thanks then"

"No problem, don't mention it" I replied back to him.
I guess amber has some kind of future reading powers or something, because now my plus one is Johnny, just as she had mentioned.

Not that I was unhappy about my choice, I was actually ecstatic, its just that I was a bit flustered.
Why? Because Amber still hadn't told me what theme the party was following, so I was nervous to ask her, but I did anyway.
"Hey umm Amber what's the theme of the party again?"

She soon answered my question "its actually...."she sent a grinning emoji. I was starting to get where this was going.
No she wouldn't
She did not
No way

"It's a throwback to our prom."
She did.