✴ 2 ✴

"O-k I'll see you tomorrow yea?" Amber said to me as she lifted the final bag in the car deck.

"Thanks" Johnny gestured as she handed it towards him.

"Yea, you know how my dad is...he doesn't like me leaving the house too often, I have to, you know, 'stay safe'." I said putting it in air quotes.

"Yea...I know don't worry, he'll realize eventually that everyone is the same. Then you and me can hang out whenever, wherever" her reponse bought a smile to my lips. She was positive as always, and I loved her for it.

"Yea I know...Ok...bye..." I waved, depressed. She did the same but with a smile covering her sympathy.

My limousine waited a few roads away from where Ambers house was, since I didn't want to be a show off and I don't like the idea of being known for my rich family, I just wanted to be simple old me.

The cooling inside was refreshing from the cab which only had the windows for air conditioning

"Would you like a drink, Ms/Mr y/l/n?" My caretaker, Lynn chirped in his enthusiastic voice.

"No thank you" I tried not to sound as cold, but it just couldn't be helpedOther people got to hangout with their friends, and not have to hide half their identity! I sat with my arms crossed looking outside trying to feel better

Other people got to hangout with their friends, and not have to hide half their identity!
I sat with my arms crossed looking outside trying to feel better.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh y/n your back! Go talk to dad before, you get in even worse trouble" Hyunjin warned. Hyunjin was my older brother, he was always kind and caring towards me, but I knew he always got up to no good, with dads company employees, Stray Kids. They were like his loyal servants who do anything for him. I would even think cold blood murder.
They were that close.

"Ok but you better not butt in and get me scolded even more!" I said giving him a playful death glare

"Yea yea I won't" he sighed after giving a little laugh.
I walked up to my dads office, a bit nervous of how he'll react. With sweaty palms I opened the door slowly.

"Y/n" his voice boomed from inside

"Y/n" his voice boomed from inside. A sour feeling invaded my stomach, almost like butterflies but only that they were worse.
"Where have you been all day? I asked you not to leave the house after high school finishes didnt I?" He seemed mad, very mad. This was not good.
"Then why did you have the nerve to leave?"

"I-I...I went to the movies with..umm..Hyunjin!" I had to mentally scold myself for doing that, dad would've known that Hyunjin had been at home all day.

"Sure you have, Hyunjin has been at home the entire time and you dare say you went with him when you clearly didn't."
I gulped hard trying not to look weak.
"I-I was with A-Amber" I said looking at the floor, avoiding his eyes.

"Y/n! How many times have I told you not to hang out with that girl, she does not bring a good reputation to our family...you should be taking visits to people like Irene!"

Irene (lrene101, main book character) was my family friend, she was rich just like us, and my family made great profit off of hers, so their friendship was beneficial.
"If you go outside, then you could get into serious trouble, since you are my daughter people could use you to manipulate me" his face and body language softened " so please just do as I ask"

"O-....ok dad" I said acting defeated.

"You are free to leave, but I have grounded you in the house for a week" I nodded slowly as I left the room.

Sighing I went to find my mom. When I did, she was in her room lying on the swing opposite the master bed.

"See I told you not to go out, especially not today because your dads been under a lot of pressure

"See I told you not to go out, especially not today because your dads been under a lot of pressure."

"Yea I guess so...but its still not fair, that I don't get to be normal like everyone else!"

"Well sweetie your not normal you are the heiress of this wealth, that's why your dad wants to protect you. Because if you go out and get kidnapped or, even...killed. Yes people are that greedy, so we need to take precautions, although they might seem a bit unnecessary."

"But you don't understand, you've lost your sense of normality, you've been in this family for too long to remember all that stuff. Don't you remember the fun of hanging out with your friends and just being plain stupid? Or-or going around without any restrictions?"

"Aww y/n-inie I do...I was from the village after all" my mum started telling her story of how mum and dad fell in love. Her being born in a small village, dad from the city. And how when he had come for a camp he had seen and mum and fallen head over heels for her. He wouldn't marry anyone else but her, but now he's changed he couldn't even except the fact that Hyunjin has a girlfriend and almost broke his (Hyunjin's) heart.

"Why couldn't he just accept the fact that people can fall in love with other people, and they're not rich all the time"

"Because sweetie, he wasn't rich back then he was only a entrepreneur, now he has a full business to handle."

"But mom..."

"No sweetie that's just- you know how it is, I can't do much." I sighed
"But just know that no matter how it ends up, I will always be here to support you."

I went to place my head in her lap, as she caressed it. "Thanks mom"