✴ 10 ✴

After my breakfast I went back to my desk to look up some food options.
I had asked Hyunjin to come in later, after he finished his call with Arrow.

I remembered back when he had first started dating her.
He hadn't mentioned it to anyone except me and stray kids, let alone mum and dad. 
But he got caught in the act.

Before this, Lynn was quite devoted to being my dad's servant he dwelled on his every word.
He was like loyal dog.
When he spotted Hyunjin with Arrow at the park one day he had immediately called dad and told him.

Dad being the person he is, apposed Hyunjin being with her.
He thought that Hyunjin deserved someone better, someone more rich. So he restricted Hyunjin to go see her ever again. But Hyunjin was determined to see his girlfriend again, he was one love blind guy.

When he got caught again dad was done with him, he was so close to kicking him out of the house, but because of me and mom begging him not to, he negotiated on giving him no inheritance from the family's estate and business. After that incident Lynn was forced to change or else Hyunjin would sue him for intervening in his personal life.

 After that incident Lynn was forced to change or else Hyunjin would sue him for intervening in his personal life

SIDE NOTE: I know this is a meme, but it fits perfectly so...

So that left me with everything, in the end, Hyunjin's love story had a bigger toll on my life than his. I am even more restricted from hanging out with other people, and especially boys.
It is like being stuck in a golden cage sometimes.

"O-k your handsome prince brother is back!" Hyunjin mentioned bargeing inside. He was in his lucky yellow shirt and black jeans.

"And what is up with your outfit and enthusiasm."
I thought about it a while, soon realizing why.
"Oh lemme guess, does my "handsome prince brother" have a date with miss 'bow and arrow'?"

"Hey don't call her that! she is my babygirl"
I nodded him a kind of annoyed 'mhm mhm yea sure' the way little sisters do.
"Well have you found some places?"

"Actually yes I have"

"Thats new where did you get this new confident booster?"

"A little dose of Johnny"
He giggled the way little girls do when they tell each other who their crushes are.

In a bit, we had soon looked at all the restaurants and checked out their websites it was pretty obvious which one we would choose but it was still better to check it out in real life.

"Ummm we might have to give this place a little visit y/n/n, just you now for confirmation."

" *sigh* I guess so"
"But don't you have a date with Arrow?"

"Well I do...but you can come with us. We'll go there together."

"Seriously" I sent him a stanky shocked face.
"You really expect me to tag along with you, and be the third wheel? Do you even know me Jinne?"

"I know. I know all that 'I would rather die' stuff."
"Ok then...why don't you...ask Johnny to join you?" He replied after a few pauses.

"Johnny? Why- I see what your trying to do."

"Good then, get going." smirking, he left before giving me the chance to reply or complain.
I swear he can be so annoying sometimes, but he was my brother. My adorable big bro llama.
-----------------------------------------------
I tried to dial Johnny but he wouldn't pick up the phone.
'Pick up Johnny, please'  I whispered to myself as it rung.
Why isn't he picking up?

Another part of my brain spoke up, the part that that thinks in a negative way, the voices inside my head.
Why would he care so much about you?
He has a life you know? Why does he have to respond to your every need?
It made even the smallest of situations into a big, exaggerated problem.
It caused a huge mess inside my head.
An internal war of thoughts.
It was a problem from my childhood, I always needed a bit of reassurance to be able to sure of my relationship with someone.
I needed to know that I was loved by them and they did care, especially if I took a particular affection towards them.
If I loved them a little, they needed to love me twice as much, or else it just didn't work out, just so I can trust that they wouldn't betray or ditch me. It was only I was able to sustain my relationships.

I decided it was best to write this in my journal I kept hidden away from everyone.
It was like my secret getaway which no one could access.

Letting the flow of words take over, and the thoughts express themselves, I relaxed back in my own little world.
Suddenly my phone rung back.
Could it be?...

It was...
"Hello?" "Y/n/n?" Johnny spoke over from the other side.
See he does care for you it spoke out again, but this time more positively.

"umm yea hi"

"Oh. Sorryyy I was helping with Mrs Liu's grocery shopping, my hands weren't free enough to pick up my phone."

Oh thats why... I shouldn't have reacted so intensely.
"Oh that's ok don't worry about it"
"Well umm I have a request could you come to this restaurant with me."
"Its for the reunion!" I added quickly trying not to show my embarrassment.

"Oh is that so?" He chuckled innocently.
"Well sure then. What is it called?" I texted him the name, and address.
"oh this place, I'm really close to it. You come over I'll be waiting here. See you then" he said sweetly. I replied with the same kindness.

With the excitement that johnny gave me I quickly went over to pick out my outfit.
Trying on several dresses to see which would make me have the best appearance.

"Common y/n/n your taking FOREVER!" Hyunjin complained from downstairs.
For a spilt second I had a mini heart attack, thinking about dad hearing Hyunjin, but soon realized I was allowed to leave as long as I went with mum, Hyunjin, Sebastian or Lynn.

"I'm coming. I'm coming" I yelled back, rushing to pull together a decent looking outfit. Running my hand through my messy hair, I ran downstairs.

"See I'm here

"See I'm here. Now, Johnny said he'll meet us there"

"Good then let's get going."