Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?

Start from the beginning

Alex: I love you to my Kitty (*holds you in my arms*)

(*Selena was sleeping in Alex arms while watching a movie in Selena's room, and Selena had a nightmare and cried in her sleep*)

Alex: Baby? Baby girl? You ok?

Selena: I had a dream about people leaving me, bebe don't leave me.. stay with me (*starts to cry*)

Alex: Hey hey hey..i'm right here baby girl, i'm not going anywhere, Want me stay here tonight with you? 

Selena: Yes please. 

Alex: I love you baby girl. (*pulls her closer and hold her in my arms and kiss her head*) 

Selena: (*Says softly*) I love you more senpai 

(So Alex stayed with Selena and made her feel less alone, she loved Selena so much and can't wait to get older an get place of our own and lived together and keep each other company, all we have is each other) 

Lily's POV: 

(*Lily gets on top of Delilah and kisses her and Delilah turn her and gets on top of her an kisses her and goes down to her belly and back up*)

(Next Morning)

Delilah: (wakes up) Bebe about last night

Lily: (giggles) it felt good. 

Delilah: Yeah it did. but i didn't wanted to force you.

Lily: I wanted to bebe. I love you, your always here for me and care for me and love me. 

Delilah: I do love you, very much! (*Kiss you softly*)

Giselle: girls come down, breakfast is ready!

(Delilah and Lily head down to eat breakfast) 

Rosalyn: wheres Alex? 

Delilah: She at her girlfriend house

Rosalyn: Oh okay i'll text her to see if she alright.

Lily: It's the first day of summer ma 

Giselle: Yup, what should we do this summer? 

Rosalyn: how a trip to LA? 

Giselle: I'll love that, what you girls think? 

Delilah: Yea

Lily: Yes! 

Rosalyn: Maybe Alex can bring her girlfriend too. 

Lily: Selena my friend is her girlfriend.

Giselle: Oh? Selena Rae Perez? 

Lily: Yeah

Giselle: Have you talk to her?

Lily: No but i want to i know i haven't been focusing on my friendship with her but i want to try again and make things right. 

Giselle: I heard her dad passed, i didn't tell you i thought you knew because you girls was so closed. 

Lily: Alex told me Mama

Giselle: how you feel? 

Lily: I feel bad mama i wasn't there for her. 

Giselle: you still can, she your best friend.

Lily: I know. I'll text her.

(*Lily texts Selena ''Hey Lena! Sorry i haven't been talking to you and wasn't there for you when you need a friend, i just want you to know i love you and care for you Amiga, i want to make things right, and be there for you.''*)

(*Selena texts back ''It's ok, i'm not mad at you for not talking to me, i kinda was in that depressive mode where i didn't want to talk to no one when i lost my dad, and my mom OD. i love you too Li''*)

(*Lily texts back ''want to hang out sometime and catch up? or have a double date with me and Delilah and you and Alex?''*)

(*Selena texts back ''Sure i would love that. The double date, it'll be cute.''*)

(*Lily texts back ''The Double Date it is! How bout tomorrow?''*)

(*Selena texts back ''Yes. Sounds good.''*)

(*Lily texts back ''Okay, Great!''*)

(*The Next Day*)

***~~~Sorry i haven't been writing, Here's Chapter 6! Hope you like it. stay tune for chapter 7