Tickle Monsters Part 2

Start from the beginning

Then suddenly, Manny stopped squirming around so much and started taking the tickles with no fight. Robin and Harry noticed it and smirked, stopping the tickling. Manny panted gently.

"H-Huh? Wh-Why did you guys stop?" Manny asked.

"Hehe~ You like this, don't you?~" Harry asked, causing Manny to blush.

"Wh-What? N-N-No! I-I d-don't like it!" Manny stuttered.

"Oh? You don't? Then why did you stop squirming, honey?~" Robin asked.

"U-Uh M-My arms got tired,," Manny said nervously.

"And why didn't you ask us to stop?" Harry asked, brushing Manny's fluffy hair between his fingers.

"W-Well- I-I Um-..." Manny was too embarrassed to talk and looked down, blushing.

"Awww~ Don't be embarrassed, darling~" Robin cooed. He suddenly grabbed Manny's ankles, making Manny start to squirm again.

"H-Hey! Hold on, wait!" Manny frantically exclaimed, trying to pull his feet away.

"Come now~ Just admit you like it~ It's ok!~" Robin giggled.

"I-I W-Well-..." Manny could barely speak from embarrassment. Harry and Robin looked at each other and chuckled.

"Or we can just stop,," Harry suggested.

"Wh-What? U-Um well...Y-You don't have to s-stop..." Manny said, blushing.

"Oh?~ So you do like this~ You want us to continue tickling you?~" Robin asked teasingly. Manny nodded, still blushing.

Robin and Harry glanced at each other and grinned evilly. "If you insist~" Robin teased. He then ripped off Manny's socks off of his feet.

Manny squeaked, smiling nervously. Robin then slowly dragged his finger up and down his foot. The little yellow child squealed, his foot shaking. He tried not to move a lot so Robin could tickle him easily.

"Awwww~ Does this tiiiiickle?~" Robin asked playfully.

"Y-Yehehehehehehehehehehehehes" Manny answered in squeaky laughed.

Harry joined in, beginning to blow raspberries on Manny's tummy and tickle his ribs, making him scream with laughter.

"EEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! OH MY GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD!" Manny laughed loudly, still trying to stay still.

"Having fun, sweetie?" Robin asked, tickling both of Manny's feet.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Y-YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny snorted.

"Awwww~ Tickle, tickle, tiiiickle~" Robin cooed.

"TH-THAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANK YOHOHOHOHOHOHOU GUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUYS! THIS IS SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUCH FUN!" Manny squealed.

"Hehe, no problem, sweetheart~" Harry chuckled.

Harry and Robin kept tickling him for what felt like hours to Manny. After a while, Manny felt as if he was going to pass out. He tried to get his dads to stop. The two took notice and stopped.

"You ok, honey?" Robin asked. Manny nodded, smiling wobbly. Robin giggled, putting a hand on Manny's forehead.

"Tired baby?~" the duck asked. Manny nodded once more.

"Ok ok, we'll stop. For now anyways~" Harry chuckled.

"F-For now?" Manny questioned.

"You think we were going to let you live this down?" Harry asked, smirking.

"We're going to have so much fun with you~" Robin giggled, an evil grin growing on his face.

"Oh no..." Manny thought, starting to pass out.

"Oh dear~ Poor thing~" Robin cooed. Harry placed Manny on his lap.

(Send requests pls!)