Marianne's dream

Start bij het begin

Says Marianne.

Woodward and Beatrix hold the laugh.

- We really think a witch is the time to be the one to spread this thing you call the fertility stone.

Says Beatrix.

- Does that staff makes fertility stones?

Says Marianne surprised.

- It does a lot of magic, you can even do it, but then it's a month with it without any use until you recharge.

Says Woodward.

- But you can also produce love stones, you just need to involve with magic the couple of witches that will produce and have not spent any magic.

Says Beatrix.

- I'm like a mobile love stone cave, but how interesting. Can I use it on myself too?

Says Marianne.

- Of course, Beatrix and I used to use ourselves to produce love stones, together we had 32 daughters.

Says Woodward.

- What? But why all this?

Says Marianne in amazement.

- In the past there weren't so many witches we needed to spread the witches around the world, at that time we even managed to get our granddaughters to quietly use this fertility stone, it was quite common for lesbian couples to walk freely, but unfortunately humans began to arrive we had to hide from them so as not to take risks.

Says Beatrix.

- We couldn't interfere in their world and it was getting bigger and bigger.

Says Woodward.

- I understand, even today humans are a little afraid of witches.

Says Marianne.

- We did not have the courage to interact with humans of that time, but times have changed a lot and even humans are getting closer to witches.

Says Beatrix.

- And you will be the one chosen to make this world between witches and humans closer as well as help witches like us who have always suffered prejudice to show that we are people like any other.

Says Woodward.

- But what will I do for it?

Says Marianne.

- You are already doing Marianne, we know that you want to spread the fertility stone around the world, that staff will be of great help.

Says Beatrix.

- I have one more question. My girlfriend said there's a method to create 100 love stones that way...

Says Marianne a little blushed.

- Yes it's possible to create 100 love stones the way you're thinking.

Says Woodward.

- I have another question, too. Is it possible to create fertility stones that annul the obligation that only the couple of the love stone can use?

Says Marianne.

- The ones we raised didn't need, anybody could use, 5 of our 32 daughters were using the blood of all nine witches.

Says Woodward.

- We don't know anything about the fertility stones you created, but I'm sure in the time of the second Diana there was a witch who came from the blood of six mothers if I'm not mistaken.

Says Beatrix.

- I will create a new kind of fertility stone so maybe I won't be able to create a viable fertility stone that all witches and maybe even humans can use.

Says Marianne.

* End of dream.

A while later Marianne woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning and Charlotte had also woken up.

- Love? What time is it?

Says Charlotte.

- I don't know, but it's already dawn by sight.

Says Marianne.

- So everyone's still asleep, you help me get some sleep, love.

Says Charlotte staying on top of Marianne.

- I found out something interesting with the staff, I'll tell you later.

Says Marianne.

- Just the way I like it, keep quiet. I just want you.

Says Charlotte.

Marianne takes the staff and uses magic on her and Charlotte.

- What's that, love?

Says Charlotte.

- You'll know later now come.

Says Marianne biting her lips.

Charlotte and Marianne begin to love each other, then a while later a glow begins to emanate in the middle of the two during the act, until after they perform, a heap of love stones appears.

- Are those love stones?

Says Charlotte watching the love stones.

- Yes my love, I have been chosen to be the witch who will spread the fertility stone to all.

Says Marianne.

- But that's wonderful love, let's tell your mother, she'll be proud to know.

Says Charlotte.

- All that love left me so well after everything that happened yesterday.

Says Marianne.

- There's more where that came from. Come here, Mary.

Says Charlotte.

Marianne and Charlotte love together again and this time they get tired sleeping after a while.

See you, chosen witch...