Charlotte's Day

February 11, 2033 Charlotte wakes up at 4 a.m., gets ready to go to school and at 5 a.m. she arrives at school half sleepy.

- Good morning, Charlie!

Say??????.

- Good morning Artemisa.

Says Charlotte yawning.

- And how are things with Mary?

Says Artemisa.

- We're getting along very well Artemisa, tomorrow we'll tell their mothers we're dating.

Says Charlotte.

- Good, I hope everything works out Charlie.

Says Artemisa.

- And you Artemisa? Anything new?

Says Charlotte.

- Not so many, my life is still the same old boring I just want June to come soon so I can sleep a little more.

Says Artemisa.

- Me too, it gets too tired to wake up so early to go to school.

Says Charlotte.

- I don't know why we still go to school. I'm glad this is your last year and then you go to a witch academy, I wanted to be a witch too.

Says Artemisa.

- You may as well, you don't have to be from a family of witches, my mother-in-law wasn't and she did.

Says Charlotte.

- Really? Will you help me become a witch?

Says Artemisa.

- Of course I help, but I'm not that good at teaching magic. I'll do my best and maybe ask Mary for help.

Says Charlotte.

- That's wonderful, thank you for your help.

Says Artemisa.

A few hours later at 11 a.m. class ends.

- See you Monday, Charlie!

Says Artemisa.

- Until Artemisa.

Says Charlotte.

Charlotte goes to Chariot's bakery, puts on an apron, grabs her hair and starts sweeping through there until Chariot calls Charlotte goes to her.

- What is it, Mom?

Says Charlotte.

- We have to talk about you working here, Charlotte.

Says Chariot.

- What do you mean, Mom? Did I do something wrong?

Says Charlotte.

- On the contrary you work very well, but you have to stop Charlotte you are only 15 years old.

Says Chariot.

- But Mom, you need to take care of Violet and Sarah.

Says Charlotte.

- They don't breastfeed anymore and soon they'll be in day care, my love, outside that your other mother works at home.

Says Chariot.

- Can I at least work here until June?

Says Charlotte.

- Okay, and don't think about working here again while you're studying in Luna Nova, when you have recess and holidays you'll enjoy them, you have to live your life girl.