Surprise

August 11, 2034, a few days passed, Marianne asked her mothers of what happened in the cave of the love stone and they say that was normal, but that had only happened to her, The girls had gathered at the Cavendish residence because they were surprised by Adeleine's visit, they kept following her until they realized that she ended up stopping on a tombstone and knelt down.

- It's been 98 years, Mom Diana... I miss you so much, but at least you're happy up there with Mom Louise.

Says Adeleine.

The girls stay away watching Adeleine.

- She just came to visit her mother...

Says Charlotte holding the cry.

Adeleine picks up her broom and flies back to her house, but feels something that makes her freeze.

- Did you miss me?

Say a voice.

Little by little it turns out it was Margareth appearing behind Adeleine.

- So you finally show up?

Says Adeleine.

- I just want Ann, now leave me alone or your family will suffer the consequences.

Says Margareth.

Adeleine turns with open arms.

- The only one who will suffer the consequences will be you, Margareth.

Says Adeleine.

- You think you're gonna stop me, brat? Look how old you are.

Says Margareth.

From afar the girls were looking worried.

- Now what are we gonna do?

Says Wendoline.

- That bitch showed up to surprise us.

Says Gabriella.

- At least I know she won't do anything to my great-great-grandmother, so stay here.

Says Charlotte.

Diana, Akko, Chariot and Croix arrive quickly after receiving Adeleine's alert.

- So you're Margareth?

Says Diana

- Hello present day Diana Cavendish, I have come in peace and I only want one thing that belongs to me.

Says Margareth.

- If you're talking about Ann, stay away from her.

Says Diana.

- Don't think about making things hard for you Diana Cavendish or I'll have to take her forced.

Says Margareth.

Watching from afar with Laura, Ann was trying to get to Margareth, but Laura was holding her.

- Please, Grandma Laura, if my sacrifice is worth saving your lives, I'll give myself up.

Says Ann.

- Ann, please don't do this. We're not sure she's gonna keep her promise, at any moment she could kill us even if she had you.

Says Laura.

Ann stops trying to escape and sits still looking at the girls talking to Margareth.

- I'm not giving Ann to you.

Says Diana.

- Then it'll be the hard way.

Says Margareth.