I went to the bathroom with a giant mirror and I began doing my makeup lightly, by the time I was done I put my dress on and then applied my lipstick. When I was finish I walked out the bathroom in red gladiator heel and saw Eric sitting on a chair on waiting patiently.

"I am ready." I said causing him to turn around.

"Wow, you look beautiful." he said.

"And you look incredibly handsome." I said looking at him in his black suite with a white dress shirt and red tie.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
I was practically freakin out to the extend where as my brain would probably explode, whilst Eric and I were in the Eiffel Tower elevator going up to the famous restaurant.

"Eric, this is so amazing." I told him as we entered the lavish restaurant.

"Bonjour, welcome. Sir, do you have a reservation." asked the man in a thick accent.

"Yes I made a reservation under Renorez."

"Ahh, yes. Please do come this way." said the man leading up to the table near the massive glass window-like wall.

"Wow, you can see the whole city from here." I said completely astonished.

Eric pulled out a chair for me, making me smile, "and they said Cheverly died." which made him laugh.

The conversation began to flow the whole night and we learnt more about each other.

"How many boyfriend's have you had ?" he asked randomly making me laugh.

"oh, wow. Uhmm... Well I had about 4 like form highschool but they all used me to get to my sister so that sucked, then 1 in college he was sweet but he moved away and long distance didn't work and after that my parents began sending me on those horrible dinners with guys they wanted me to marry. "
I explained.

" Your sister honestly gave you a tough time. " he said.

"You have no idea, anyway I would ask you but I probably already read it in the tabloids." I said.

"Well, I would try to defend myself but I feel like the tabloids are right to an extent." he said making me laugh, "but I am curious to know how did you and Hunter meet?"

"okay, back then I was timid and let people walk all over me, so this one day it started off normal with my sister and her friends tormenting me but then instead of there usually words they grabbed my bag and my sister tried hitting me so I ran but I crashed into a tall guy, when I saw his number on his football jerseys I freaked out cause he was a jock and I thought he would start shouting at me but instead he asked me if I was okay and when my sister and her friends came he protected me and he has ever since. Hunter and Sophie taught me how to be strong and stand up for myself. " I explained to him.

" Well I am so happy that you both met cause he helped you become the woman I love. " he said lovingly as he reached out for my hand and leaned forward. He pressed his lips on mine and placed a gentle kiss, and the butterflies erupted.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

We made our way back to our room in the hotel we booked for the night so by tomorrow we would have to go back home. I got out the key card to open the door when Eric turned me around, pushing me against the door and placed his hand at the back of my head as he pulled my face towards him, he kissed me as if his life depended on it, we moved in sync like our lips were dancing to the rhythm of love. My hands found there way into his hair while his hands moved down to my waist. We pulled away breathless. With the look in his eyes I clearly knew what he was insinuating.

"Now I am not a first date type of girl" I said seductively.

"Well then what are you?" he asked with a smirk.

"I am more of a marriage type." I said with a goofy smile.

"Well then its a good thing you are wearing my ring on your finger." he said with a devilish smirk and began kissing me again. He opened the room door from behind me and lifted me up, holding me around his torso as he closed the door shut with his foot.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I woke up the next morning with my chest resting on top of his,with his arms loosely wrapped around me. I lifted my body up a little and smiled as I stared lovingly at my handsome husband.

I got off the the bed carefully and  untangled myself from his arms  then put a thin gown on and walked towards the balcony. I stared at the beautiful city as it slowly began to wake up,  smiling as I felt arms sneak around my waist from behind and his face snuggled in my neck.

"this is beautiful." I told him as we watched the sun rise above the city.

"indeed it is." he agreed but I knew all to well that he didn't mean the sun.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too." he said placing a kiss on my collar bone, "but love, I think it's time for us to take our leave."

" I know but I don't want to leave." I said turning around to face him.

"Sorry love, but I promise I will bring you back here one day and we can explore the city together." he told me as he placed a quick kiss on my lips and left to pack.

Bye, bye, city of love.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys 👋
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁
Please comment 🙏
Until next time... Byezz❤️

Meme: