Operation: Record Heist is a Go

=Natasha=

Annabeth grabbed her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number. "Hi, is this the Stolls?......I know it's you, Connor, you don't have to prank me saying you're McDonald's.......Yeah, I always see though you....Listen, I need you to do me a favor........Fine, I'll give you one......I need you to steal a police USB stick.........No, I don't know what it looks like, but it might be labeled 'Records'.......Probably in the last 10 years.......You can do that right?.....I'll send you the address.......Avengers Tower........Yes way, stay on topic.......Okay great, thanks.....Thanks guys! Bye." She slipped her phone back in her pocket. "They're on their way to the police station."

"Awesome!" Leo said.

"And if this fails?" Bruce asked.

"Uh, they'll probably be put in prison for a month or so," Annabeth said. "Don't worry, it's not the first time they've been there."

This earned Annabeth some wary glances and worried looks at each other from the Avengers.

"Boss, there is an unknown entity coming in through the side of the building," Friday reported.

"Can you get me a view on it?" Tony asked.

"We don't have security cameras there," the AI answered.

Tony muttered something about adding security cameras. "How fast is it approaching?"

"It's right-" Two people swung into the floor, crashing into the window. "-there," Friday finished.

"Hey, dude," Travis said, doing a little handshake with Percy.

"Guys, this is Travis and Connor Stoll," Percy said. "They're the best prankers and thieves we know."

Each of the Avengers introduced themselves. "So, Travis, Connor, we need that data," Natasha said. "Without it, we can't do anything."

"Yes, ma'am," Travis said. "Get in there and get out."

"Natasha will be going with you," Steve said. "She's a master hacker and will be able to get you in under the radar."

"Don't screw this up," Clint said.

Connor smirked at Percy and the demigods. "Have we ever?"

=Travis=

"Are we ready bro?" Travis said, putting a flour bomb into his backpack for a sneaky getaway. The Avengers gave them comms so that they could communicate.

"Ready, Trav," Connor said, giving him a fist bump. They leaped out of the open window as Natasha headed down the stairs. Travis and Connor landed on two pegasi waiting for them. And with that, they flew into the distance.

"Approaching," Travis reported.

"Awesome," said Nat's voice in his ear. "Go on the roof, there should be a roof entrance. I hacked all the security cameras so they're off for 5 minutes. You don't have a lot of time. I just opened the roof door."

"Thanks, Nat," Connor said.

"No problem." Connor and Travis landed their pegasi on the roof and burst through the doors.

"Here's the records room," said Travis. "We're going in, Nat."

"Just hacked the door lock, it's open for 3 minutes," she reported. "After you get it, Redwing will swoop in and give it to me. I'll hack in, delete the record, and Redwing will come back to you with the records. We have 3 minutes to do this. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Travis and Connor said together. They hurried into the room and searched for the USB stick.

After a minute, Travis got something. "Found it! 'Records from the Last 10 Years'. Where's Redwing?" Travis turned around and saw a red drone right by his head. "Oh, never mind, found Redwing." Travis put the USB in a little compartment and Redwing flew off.

"Redwing, coming to you, Nat," said Connor.

"Thanks, you two. I just got it," Nat said. Travis and Connor waited anxiously for the results. The clock was ticking, and it was only a matter of time before the cops noticed something was up.

"And deleted!" Nat said triumphantly. "Redwing's coming back to you with the USB."

"Found him," Connor said, taking the USB stick out and handing it to Travis, who put it right where he found it. They ran out of the record room just as the door started to close. The brothers ran up the stairs, out the rooftop door, and leaped onto their pegasi.

"Heading back," Travis said to Nat.

"Great, the doors just started to close and the security cameras will be up again soon," Nat said. "I see you guys."

"Coming in!" Connor yelled as they jumped off their pegasi and rolled into the Tower.

"Sorry about your window, by the way," Travis apologized.

"Nah, it's fine," said Clint who was standing next to Natasha. "Tony'll pay for it anyway."

"Operation: Record Heist is a success," Connor said, fist bumping Travis.

"You guys have a name for everything?" Clint asked.

"Yep!" Travis said. "Operation: Pink Head, Operation: Meatloaf, and Operation: Sword Swing are just some of the memorable ones."

Just then Percy ran into the room, his mouth full of shawarma. "Did it work?"

"Yep, you're clear," said Nat. "Criminal records, explosion files, everything. It's as if you never did anything wrong at all."

"Great," Percy said. "Thanks, Natasha."

"Anytime," she said. Suddenly a knock came from downstairs.

"Monsters?" Clint asked worriedly.

"Friday, check the cameras for downstairs," Natasha said.

"Here you go, Agent Romanoff." On the laptop showed 2 policemen yelling Percy's full name. They didn't look like monsters.

"Uh, guys?" Clint asked. "I don't think it worked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 887

Chapter's a little bit shorter this time (apologies). But, this will be crucial to the storyline later on, I promise. Was Operation: Record Heist a success? Is Percy going to get arrested? Will the Stolls be able to escape prison this time? ARE ONE OF THE AVENGERS A DEMIGOD? Read on to find out!
Stay smart and stuff, Athenian_magic.