A Day at the Fair (Extra)

Korina

They had just arrived at Festivia, an island were the people had daily fairs/ festivals. The streets were littered with stalls, rides and people. "I wan't that one !" She shouted pointing at a huge stuffed Panda Bear. Plush, cuddly and it was as big as Bepo ! "All right Korina," her sister said as she jerked her plant chain which was wrapped around Kid's thick throat.

They had just found the Kid pirates and now their Captain was being used as their personal pack mule. "Sorry but you won't be able to get the Panda," A kid pointed out. The stall was rigged. "That's okay, I have my ways in getting what I want," Her sister said with a mischievous smile. "Here hold this." Taking the plant leash she saw her sister confidently model walk to the rigged stall.

Brooke

She had Aphrodisiac flower's perfume mix with her own scent. "Excuse me, I want the panda," she said. The stall owner was looking at a newspaper when he said,"You have to-" Looking up he stopped and handed her the prize. "Here.. you go," he stuttered with a blush.

"Here Korina," she said handing over the bear. "Its so cute ~!" Korina squealed happily. Grabbing a bag of Cotton Candy she took a bite of the soft baby pink fluff. "Your welcome."

"Korina ! Brooke !" A familiar voice yelled. It was Luffy with a giant chunk of meat in his hands. "Luffy ! Look what I got !" Korina yelled while showing her newest plush prize. "Captain ! We found another plush animal rigged stall !" The children in her crew had led her excitedly as they happily dashed around her.

In the end she took all the prizes for free and gave all the toys to the kids save for the fluffiest, plush white cat with a pink lacey bow, she planned on giving it to Korina who loved cats. "Brooke-ya," A dark velvety voice said. Looking behind her she saw Law with his Nodatchi. 

"Hello Law, enjoying yourself ?" She asked. "Very much," Law said with a smirk. Looking into his predator gray eyes she felt the need to blush. "would you like to join me ? I have to give this to Korina," She motioned to the plush in her arms.

Korina loved the cat very much and would talk about what she would name it. "Oh my gosh ! Thank you Brooke !" Korina dived toward her into a hug were her face was enveloped into her exposed bikini chest. "Brooke-swan !" Sanji cried with hearts in his eyes, a serous nosebleed and while doing this crazy noodle dance were he should not have bones.

Both Law and Kid had blushes on their faces as they watched. "Wow ! Guys get over here !" One of the Heart pirate pervs yelled. Not bothering to look at the pervs she motioned with her hand as a giant carnivorous rose appeared and chased them away.

They rode the rides, played the games and ate the food. Kid was used as a Pack Mule, even when it was time to go Korina seated herself on one of his shoulders. "Let's go Fluffy !" She yelled while slapping the plant chain on the hot headed captain to make him move.

Law

It has amusing watching Eustass-ya being used as a pack mule. Every time someone won or Brooke-ya charmed the men who ran the stall/ booths to get free stuff Kid would have to carry it all.  Right now she was charming her way into getting a 500,000,000 beli cat for free. Once finished did she skip back to him with her new pet in her arms. "Ivory, this is Law," She said with a smile.

The snow white kitten gave a meow and started to purr. Wrapping a arm around Brooke's thin waist she whispered into her ear. Looking at her deep blush he gave her a smirk.

Brooke

She had the feeling Law rarely or never got embarrassed at all. Not wanting him to let him smirk for long she went on her tip toes and gave him a deep kiss. Placing a hand on his slim but muscular chest she could hear him growl which kind of got her excited. She could feel his hands roaming over her. "Brooke !" Korina shouted at a distance.

Breaking the kiss she quickly kissed Law again and then took off as fast as possible with her sandal heels.

"See you guys later !" They all yelled at the other pirate crews. Before Law went in he gave her a smoldering look that made her heart throb and blush. Clutching her chest she watched Law with a wanting look.

She was in a perverted heaven. That night since they were traveling to the next island Law was able to use his Room and switched her with a extra pillow. At first she noticed the switching feeling and that difference between her bed and Law's. 

"Ah, Law," she moaned at the sensation of the hands of Death squeezing her endowed chest. When Law had enough of torturing her did he slowly enter her. "Law," She whispered. Law really is a Sadist, probably the #1 Sadist, she thought as it popped in her head.

That night she stayed in Law's bed the entire night as he sexual tortured her. And what amazing torture that was, she had thought before she fell asleep in Law's steel strong arms. Skin as smooth and velvety, hair black blue that was silky to the touch and Law's sexy gray predator eyes that would make any woman swoon over them.

"I can't seem to get enough of you Brooke-ya," Law said without any hint of embarrassment.