At The Water Amusement Park (An Extra)

Note-this is an extra and this is before Anna was born

-----------------------------------------------------------

Korina

Coming out from behind the screen she showed of her first swim suite, a red and orange one. 'Not that one,' her sister said still wearing her blouse that was like a dress. Going back behind the screen she now wore a pale blue with Aqua Blue swirls with a bit of Royal blue that looked like waves. 'That one. It makes you look curvyer,' her sister said from her large collection of swim suites.

'Brooke-ya,' A male voice said from behind the closed door. Opening it Trafalgar Law stepped in and looked at them. 'Ah Law ! you can help me decide which swim suite I should wear !' Brooke yelled as she grabbed Law's arm and dragged him in. With that she went behind the screen and began to change.

The first swim suite was a simple elegant jade. The top elegantly wrapped around her neck while the bottom was simple and had at the side two strings. 'It looks good on you,' she commented. Glancing at Law she could see that he stared at her sister with intense eyes. Brooke seemed to have a light blush on her face as she smiled happily.

The next was a snow white that was just a wrap around her sister's torso that had a few purposely placed holes in the middle. 'Even better than the last one,' she complimented. Her sister smiled and posed as she went back behind the screen.

The next was another two piece but it was as red as the blouse from earlier and just as frilly. The top that wrapped around her neck was frills. The bottom had a two layered frill skirt that at one had a slit. The swim suite somehow made her chest look bigger while her waist still looked small. Compared to all three this one was the best. 'That one !' she cheered.

Brooke

'Thanks Korina~' she chirped as she wrapped a arm around Law's. Law was still intently staring at her with his unreadable eyes. She could still feel the blush on her face deepen. 'Law... What do you think of my swim suite ?" She asked tentatively. When Law gave her a heart stopping smirk did she feel less unsure. 'Come on ! hurry up Brooke ! Tra-guy !' Luffy shouted.

Law himself was shirtless much like the other guys. Sneaking a glance at his many tattoos she soon ducked her head as Law glanced at her in the corner of his eye with his smirk still on. When they got off her ship all of the Straw Hats, Heart pirates, Devil pirates and Kid pirates ? 'About time !' Kid grouched/growled. 

Sending a ice filled glare she said,'Do not make me replace you, Korina's new toy.' Smirking at the red heads frightened face she smirked. 'All right ! time to go !' Luffy shouted and then ran off. Following behind the two walked ignoring the nose bleeds from Law's pervy crew. 'Damn Captain, he always gets the girls,' Penguin muttered. 'Ah Brooke-swan ! you look so beautiful !' Law just gave the cook a cold smirk and with that he gave her a brain melting kiss. 

Dizzy once the kiss was over she followed Law with her arm still tucked with his. Sanji how ever was white and looked like he had died untill Robin and Nami walked past him.

Fish Aquirum

Bepo had followed them and had stayed silent. Looking behind she saw that the bear was drooling and staring intently at the fish. 'You can't eat them Bepo,' she said. 'Sorry,' the bear said but still stared at the fish. 'Those are the eyes of a predator,' she remarked. Law just replied,'He's not the only predator here.' Looking at Law confused but then blushed because of that intense and unreadable look in his eyes.

Feeling flustered she said,'Lets go !' From behind Bepo stayed staring at the fish. 'Yosh ! Luffy yelled as he slid down a large ride. 'Ah that looks like fun !' she said. All sorts of rides were there which they could choose along with pools and other things. 'Wah !' Korina screamed as she flew from a distance from her giant slide ride.  When her sister resurface she yelled,'You guys have to try the rides !'

Smiling she noticed that their were not much civilians and mostly their pirate crews. Through a lot of girls did stare at Law. Sending them a glare she possessively grabbed his arm and press her chest against it. She smirked when the girls left. 'Your being possessive Brooke-ya,' Law purred.

Blushing she randomly pointed at a ride,'Lets go on that one !' Law just smirked as he led her to the ride. Did she miss something ? When Law grabbed her and held her i her arms did she realize what ride this was. The Lovers Ride were two people hold each other as they ride through crazy things like loop d loops.

'Ah,' she said as she looked at a smirking Law. She was aware how crazy that this ride was but she was hypnotized by Law and his steel gray eyes. When the ride was over did he pick her up and held her in his arms with ease.

Law went to a more private spot that was a Hot Spring with a fence and some plants keeping the privacy. No one was there so Law sat down comfortably in the water as he arranged her to sit on her lap. Blushing still Law kissed her and that's when she stopped thinking. She felt him touch her chest and tease her. Moaning,'Law,' she felt him smirk as he kissed her neck.

Widening the gap between her legs Law fit his body closer to her. Law ran a hand over hips as he kissed her. Opening her mouth she tasted him, warm chocolate, mint and something else that she could not say but it was Law. His warm lips were soft and smooth to the touch.

Law teased her further as he played with her chest slipping a hand in her bikini and massaging her breasts.

Later

Korina

When it was time to leave Brooke and Law appeared arm and arm. Her sister was smiling as she looked at Law with a loving expression.  Just then her pet Fluffy decided to ruin the moment,'About time ! you guys are slower than-' Before he could say the whole sentence Kid was crushed by a invisible weight. The ground beneath him shattered loudly.

'What was that ?' Her sister said coldly as the happy expression left and right now she was a cold and murderous woman. With that Kid's body was dyed red with his own blood after Brooke's beating. 'Brooke-swan~ you are so amazing~' Sanji said with large hearts in his eyes. Glancing at them Brooke said pridefully and calmly,'Well lets leave before we all catch Kid's Stupid,' with that everyone left Kid to either survive or die.

Law

He smirked at the bloody Eustass-ya. Brooke-ya was definetely interesting. Smirking knowinly he slung a arm around the Captain of the Devils.