2 Years Later

Brooke

'Ah Luffy ! he's going to leave that island now !' Korina shouted happily. Running around the goggles that belonged to Eustass Captain Kid. Grinning at the memory she had stolen those ugly things from Kid after he lost his arm to Big Mom. She gave Korina those ugly goggles as a present. She had gone alone to see what had happened while her crew was far away.

'Yes he will. And shake this world to its core,' she muttered as she examined the paper. Ace was all ready with the Whitebeards, she had not heard much from them but they were alive that she was sure of. Lava Brain took over command of the Marines. Mr. Goat lover retired, the one Admiral who created ice left and Garp no doubt had at least gotten a beating from Dandan.

He was a traitor, he was a so called 'Justice' of a Marine instead of protecting his own flesh and blood. A lot of people thought Luffy and Ace were dead. But besides that with Lava Head in control this world and even more the pirates were in more danger. The guy was crazy ! she had heard that he tried to kill one of his own when he had asked for the fighting to stop.

A Warlord was killed in battle, Moriah but she doubted that. Most likely those Kuma weapons did that. Moriah she knew was a skilled tactician but was lazy and overconfident. Besides that both the Clown Buggy and Law had become Warlords.

Speaking of Law they had met when he had just become a Warlord.

Flashback

'Captain ! the Heart pirates Sub resurfaced next to the ship !' One of her Crew mates yelled. Looking at the Mermaid, Kasia she said coolly,'I know.' Strapping her sword to her waist she walked past the dazed looking crew mate. Outside she saw the bright yellow sub with the Heart pirate Jolly Rodger and the world DEATH on its side. Not bothered at all she created a walkway with her plants.

Law himself walked up with his crew watching him. Bepo however followed behind carrying Law's Nodatchi. 'Well well was it fun collecting 100 hearts,' She asked teasingly from her lounging spot. 'Trafalgar, Bepo ! look at what Brooke got me !' Korina yelled waving her present. 'Eustass-ya's goggles,' Law said amused.

'Bepo !' Korina then shouted. At once she tackled the bear and began to cuddle. 'So fluffy !" she squealed. Blinking his button black eyes Bepo said,'Sorry.'

Looking away from the scene she asked,'So did you want Eustass's arm or something because I did not grab that.' Heading toward the forest she led Law deeper. Once they were deep enough were she was sure no one would be able to spy on them. At once leafy Hosta-like plants sprouted and converted themselves in dark and shiny seats. Sitting down on a leafy seat,'I am guessing this has something about being a Warlord,' she stated with a eased air.

Law smirked at that and began to explain his plan to take down Doflamingo's Smile Factory and kidnap his scientist in Punk Hazard. Then take out Kaido a Yonko. He explained that Kaido is buying artificial Devil Fruits from Doflamingo. 'Are you trying to form an alliance with me Law ?" she then asked still in her relaxed state.

Instead of his usual cockiness Law had a determined and grim look on his face. She wondered what happened to make him more serious and grim. 'Me and Korina ran into Doflamingo when we were very little, Law this smells like revenge,' she stated. Law had a brief look of surprise on his face but she cut him off,'I will not tell anyone my speculations. You saved my brothers and with that I will not kill or harm you and your crew without reason.' The feel of her relaxed vibe became tense and all most threatening.

Still staring at him determinedly she continued,'I will help you when I can but I suggest you ask Luffy then you will be able to carry out your plan.' Grinning a D grin she showed her resemblance to her father very well. 'But I will not help you if you intend on harming Shanks, that I will not allow,' she warned with a dangerous look in her eyes.

'I have no intention on harming you or your family even Shanks, Brooke-ya,' Law said with his cockiness back. 'Captain help !' Bepo shouted. 'Well we better rescue Bepo from my sister,' she said only to find herself being pinned to a tree. Struggling she found that she could not get out of Law's vise like hold with her normal strength.

Looking up at his steely gray eyes she asked,'What are you-' Law broke her off with a mind blowing kiss, once finished she had a bright red blush. Chuckling at her Law then purred,'You enjoy me kissing you.' Damn ! even his voice is sexy, she thought. Lowering her head for a second she then pinned Law to the tree and began to kiss him.

Nipping at his lips she then brought out her tongue when he opened his mouth hungrily. Once they were done did the two casually save Bepo. Well Law was easily casual it was hard to fight her blush back. The man reminded her of a leopard, dark, sleek and  beautifully dangerous. 'Korina, Bepo is not your stuffed bear. Let him go,' she ordered as she pried her sister off.

Once Bepo was free did the two leave. Korina shouted her goodbyes while she never stopped watching Law even when he turned around and their eyes met. He smirked and went inside. Once the door was shut did the Sub dive and then disappeared mysteriously.

Smiling she went back to her room to look at her father's old bounty. Not the first time she fervently wished her father was still alive and was not sick. She and her siblings needed him. Tears came and she cursed her family's luck, she understood her father, what he had done to keep their brother safe while he was still inside his mother.

If he had not gotten sick he might still be alive. They would be safe with his name like how Luffy was with his father the Dragon. Alive to hurt anyone who would harm them and keep them safe. This world was unfair, she just wanted her father back. From a young age she and Korina lost him as he set this world still shaking. 'I swear I will,' she muttered.