Pat put his head in his palm.

"What's up, squirrel boy?" I asked Pat.

Pat sighed and spoke until Parker yelled, "Yo, dipshit! Chase down the other dumbass!"

"Well, bye," Pat said, getting up and leaving.

Nora glanced at me, and I sat there, shaking my head.

"You have an interesting family," Kaylee mentioned.

"You don't know the half of it," I said while sighing.

Parker walked over and turned a chair around, then sit on it backward.

"What's up with crazy one and two?" I asked.

"What isn't up with the demon twins?" Parker asked me. Parker looked at the three of us sitting there. "Since I have you all here, we are going to a Halloween festival."

"Why?" Nora asked.

Parker gave Nora a look and shook his head. "Listen, peanut gallery, we are going, and you're coming. You can bring Bob," Parker told Nora.

"Who's Bob?" Kaylee asked.

"The loser that Nora's dating and not our cousin," Parker answered.

"Drake isn't a loser," Nora replied.

"Well, he isn't Matthew. So, yes, that makes him a loser, and you have a terrible taste in men. You got Pat to dress as a woman for crying out loud," Parker exclaimed.

I diverted my eyes, and Parker looked at me.

"You aren't innocent either. You helped turn our brother into a woman. Do you know how long I had to explain to Ma and Pops why Pat played dress up?" Parker questioned me.

I rolled my eyes while Kaylee looked confused. Nora covered her face with her hands.

"Why do I miss all the good things?" Kaylee asked, surprising us. We all looked at her strangely.

"Are you on crack?" Parker questioned.

"No, but my family wasn't like this growing up. I wish they were because it would be more entertaining," Kaylee mentioned.

"What about other girls?" Parker inquired.

"What about them?" Kaylee asked with a look.

"Let's say hypothetically; you dated a guy. Would you question if another chick was prettier than you?" Parker questioned.

I looked at Parker incredulously.

Kaylee thought about it. "Why would I question if another girl is prettier? That's like comparing ice cream and cookies," Kaylee answered.

"Say what?" Parker asked, confused.

"There's no comparison. If you think about it, cookies and ice cream are great in their way. Cookies and ice cream are sweet, and you can have both together or separate. Plus, I look at it this way, if one is better than the other, then you go with the better choice. It's a preference," Kaylee explained.

I looked at Kaylee with intrigue.

"So, what you're saying is if you were dating a guy and he talks to another chick, you wouldn't get insecure?" Parker questioned slyly.

I looked at Parker and shot him a glare. I knew what he did, that rat.

"Well, if I'm secure with my relationship, I shouldn't feel threatened with another girl. If the guy cares about me, he shouldn't feel the need to flirt with another girl. Talking doesn't always result in flirting, especially if the guy loves me. Plus, that's dumb to get jealous over someone else. If the guy feels the need to make a girl who he loves jealous, then he needs to reevaluate his life choices," Kaylee responded, surprising us with her answer.