Cyborg

Current Events

Justice League - Victor was able to successfully track down the new Power Ring. He was able to interface with it and learned of it's terrifying plans. See the story arc The Injustice League written by Geoff Johns.
Batman and Robin - Vic was against Batman's plan to go to Apokolips to bring back Robin this did not end well for him. See the story arc Robin Rises by Peter Tomasi.
Superman Doomed - Vic was last seen holding of Brainiac's forces giving Lana Lang and Steel the time they need to escape. See Superman Doomed written by Charles Soule , Greg Pak , Tony Bedard and Scott Lobdell.
Origin

Victor Stone
Victor Stone is the son of Silas and Elinore Stone, two STAR Labs scientists intent on using their research to improve mankind. Silas and Elinore scientific adventures often estranged their son, as they would sometime dedicate more time and toward their work, oppose to him. The two even used their son as a test subject for intelligence-boosting experimentation. While the successful experiment granted Victor a genius-level intellect, he resented his parents for treating him more like a lab subject oppose to a son.

Vic's resentment caused him to steer away from science and math in high school. Instead, he pursued an interest in athletics, much to his father's disdain. His life changed profoundly during a visit to STAR Labs to meet up with his parents, who were busy conducting inter-dimensional experiments. The experiment accidentally allowed a protoplasmic creature into the lab. Silas managed to return the creature to its home dimension, but not before it had slain Elinore and severely injured Victor. Desperate to save his son's life, Silas used untested cybernetic enhancements to rebuild and reconstruct Victor's body. He succeeded, but didn't anticipate Victor's horror and anger at what he had done.

Creation

Cyborg was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez

Character Evolution

Pre-Flashpoint: Modern Age

Cyborg (New Earth)
The reaction of others to his new form made Vic even more resentful, and he isolated himself from his former life as much as possible by moving to Hell's Kitchen. It was in this bad neighborhood that Raven found Vic and invited him to join the Teen Titans. After the team formed, Vic found a place where he was accepted and appreciated, despite his inhuman appearance. His father, still feeling guilt over what he made his son go through, constructed the Titan's Tower for his son and his companions. Victor would remain a steadfast member of the Titans for a long time, serving not only as a hero but as a primary supplemental tech source for the team.

Post-Flashpoint (New 52)

Cyborg (Earth-0)
After the events of Flashpoint, DC Comics relaunched their entire comic catalog. In this continuity, Cyborg is now one of the seven founding members of the Justice League (replacing the Martian Manhunter), having never served with Teen Titan. He makes his first appearance in Justice League #1 but not as part of the team. In fact, he's a high school football player who hasn't even become "Cyborg" yet. After the Darkseid invasion, Victor was gravely injured and later cybernetically enhanced by his father.

Due to the events of Forever Evil, Cyborg gets an upgraded armor that appears to be much slimmer.

Major Story Arcs

Cyberion (Pre-Flashpoint)
Tragedy struck when the Wildebeest Society captured the Titans and more shocking that the leader of the group was their teammate Jericho. Vic was launched in a rocket along with several members and crashed landed in Russia where he was seriously injured and damaged. The Russian scientists with the help of Red Star rebuilt Vic but due to such heavy brain trauma he had become no more than a walking robot with a human appearance. After several months, Vic's mind started to regain his memories but when the race known as the Technis came to Earth looking for a way to integrate with society and save their race. Cyborg sacrificed himself for both the Earth and the Technis was was rebuilt into Cyberion.