DC Civil War

DC Civil War

DC Civil War Lineup
The Civil War storyline is easily one of my favourite storylines due to heroes being pitted against each other and the clash of national security against personal liberties. One of the main interests for me in Civil War is What if DC did Civil War? In general, the public in the DC Universe is more trusting in its heroes than in the Marvel Universe. However, a Superhuman Registration Act is not out of the question in the DCU. Pro Registration, Anti Registration and Neutral sides will be included and the list is comprised of heroes, villains, teams and organisations if all the members of a team or organisation would be on one particular side.

Note: All these characters are in their Pre Flashpoint incarnations.

List items

1. Hal Jordan
Pro Registration starts here. Serves the Tony Stark role. Whilst not completely certain about the Superhuman Registration Act, he reluctantly serves as the leader of the Pro Registration side.

2. John Stewart
A marine who's no stranger to following orders, John sides with Hal and joins the pro registration side

3. Kyle Rayner
Following Hal out of respect, Kyle joins his fellow Green Lantern's on the Pro Registration. He later defects to the Anti Reg side after trying to stop an attack on a random superhero but gets disarmed and beaten. Serves in the role of the Human Torch

4. Guy Gardner
Being a space cop, Guy believes the Superhuman Registration Act is necessary so joins the Pro Reg side with Hal.

5. Barry Allen
A reluctant member of the Pro Registration side, Barry sides with Hal out of friendship. Whilst he may be used to taking orders being a forensic scientist, he feels sympathy for the friends he has to now fight. Serves in Hank Pym's role.

6. Wally West
Whilst reluctant to fight his friends, Wally sides with Barry out of respect and places his trust in him, joining the Pro Registration side. Later defects to the Anti Reg side along with Kyle Rayner. Serves in the Invisible Woman role.

7. Bart Allen
Similarly unsure about fighting his friends, Bart nevertheless joins Barry and Wally. Later defects to Anti Reg side with Kyle and Wally.

8. Jay Garrick
Even though he is unsure about his trust in the government, Jay still joins the Pro Registration forces due to Barry, Alan and Mr Terrific being on the same side.

9. Hawkman
Hawkman aided in the attempt to capture Superman and Batman in Public enemies so would most likely side again with the government.

10. Hawkgirl
Follows Carter to Pro Registration side

11. Billy Batson
Young, naieve and optimistic, Billy Batson has sided with the government before when he along with Hawkman attempted to capture Superman and Batman. Billy decides to trust the Wisdom of Solomon and join the government once again.

12. Mr. Terrific
Serves in Mr Fantastic's role. After extensive calculations, Mr Terrific concludes that superheroes will eventually engage in an all out war with the government unless a Superhuman Registration Act is put into place.

13. Wildcat
Joins due to friendship with Alan and Scott.

14. Doctor Mid-Nite
Joins due to friendship with Alan and Scott.

15. Jesse Chambers
Joins due to friendship with JSA members and speedsters

16. Freddy Freeman
Sides with Pro Registration due to friendship with Captain Marvel.

17. Guardian
Joins due to affiliation with Science Police

18. Great Ten
Already a government sponsored team, they are sent to America to help the Pro Registration side