2_Tales

Sometimes in class sitting down resting on the wall or writing her notes, her left hand was the only hand on the table, while the right hand was at the seal of the window and her eyes looking at the scars on her left hand, the class was boring so it wasn't like she wasn't paying attention.

That scar...."Where had she gotten it from"

    She was sure that it was from her dad, but she couldn't remember how she had gotten it from him. Her eyes when went to the palm of her two hands, she couldn't remember which hand, but she knew that, inbetween her thumb and second finger, her mothers sharpened Pankere had gotten inbetween them.

   She remembered the story, her siblings had sharpened the Pankere's end with a sharpener. Unfortunately a few days later, her mother beat her in the kitchen and as Ayomide was trying to dodge the strikes, the Pankere, it landed right inbetween the two fingers. Immediately, her mother tended too the wound. She didn't cry, but she blamed her siblings for her getting the injury. Their stupid brains where the cause of her injuring herself.

   She looked down too her legs, the most hairiest female legs in class, the injury marks where there but she couldn't explain, she knew that majority of the injuries on her legs where because of her bicycle rides with her brother, or the times when she was running in school(and mind you she wasn't the best at running at all)

    Each mark everyone has/had in life tells/told a tale.
    She had given marks and had also been given marks. She could clearly remember two marks she had given two different people.

   The first one was in primary school, one of her classmates, Chuckwuemeka was annoying her on something so she injured him with a compass somewhere around his arm, he yelled which got the attention of other classmates who took him too the nurse and then snitched her.
    The second one happened  in the kitchen, she caught her brother putting the tip of a metal spoon on the fire, she was so angry at his stupidity that she told him too bring his hand and she pressed it on his hand. He made a noise but her parents could not hear because they were upstairs in their room. The affected skin fell of in the shape of the tip of the spoon. They had planned to hide from their parents that night, but she could no longer keep it in her. She told her mother first and she told them to tell their father, although Ayomide, was afraid of what might happen if they went too meet him there was no cain or belt involved.

  This is the time when the maths teacher would tell, 'Classwork' and the whole class would groan.

Late chapter you guys.
I'm so sorry daddy has my phone so I had too use my mums own😔
I rushed this chapter so if there is any mistake here, pls just tell me😁😅