HEY😘

Yo, what's popping?

   Recently started going private so y'all shouldn't worry bout me, I'll keep it coming.

______________________________________
I don't know if you guys understood that?

______________________________________
Hey again,
   After this is the real chapter, I just want to make sure that we understand a few things.

-The book is based in Nigeria.

-The school starts from, 8:00am to 4:30pm, although the assembly starts by 7:30am.

-There are two branches in a class, In the junior school it doesn't really mean nothing, but In the senior school:
B: The science class
C: The arts and commerce class

-The school might not be given a name.

-It's 'like' a real life story, it is actually about somebody that I know, I'm just going to be writing about her.

-If your not used to the beating, in Nigeria, beating of children is allowed. So if the descriptions of the beating and marks irritate you please tell me.

-If I make any tarbon (Grammatical errors or blunders, please tell me, but there is no need to be really extra on it.)

-I might not update all the time but, I'll try my best.

-The boys do not actually wear earrings, or have tattooed in real life. (not all the time sha, if dem born you well pierce your ears boys)

-The girls do not wear oversized/long earrings, and casual wear to school, neither do they wear makeup.

-All students wear school uniform;
Boys: White shirt, greyish trouser and greyish or white socks.
Girls: white shirt, greyish skirt and  greyish or white socks.

- students have their lunch in the school hall.

-The student are not allowed to add any artificial material, apart from a black coloured rubber band to their hair.

-Students are not allowed to bring or use electronic gadgets to school. The only time allowed to do so is at the end of a term.

-Students do not wear hoodies to school, unless the weather is that bad.

-They do not bring cultrabanded Items (sweets, gum, food and drinks that are not sold in the school.)
but whose going to stop them.